I have a discord

Author Topic: I have a discord  (Read 10766 times)

how many rooms do you loving need jesus christ

I have a snake, but I don't feel the need to invite people to choke on it.

I have a snake, but I don't feel the need to invite people to choke on it.
yeah, because flys can suck the juices :^)

yeah, because flys can suck the juices :^)
Don't you have a drugged up mother and a entrepreneur ing out daddy to go deal with, instead of making these stuffty, Boomstick-Discord-tier jokes?

Don't you have a drugged up mother and a entrepreneur ing out daddy to go deal with, instead of making these stuffty, Boomstick-Discord-tier jokes?
As I said, i'm living with family. My mother gets money regularly from my grandfather and I never knew my dad.

As I said, i'm living with family. My mother gets money regularly from my grandfather and I never knew my dad.
I think you mean "I never knew how to make funny jokes".

I think you mean "I never knew how to make funny jokes".
Stop, you insensitive prick. I'm trying my best not to go off on you for trying to blanket something unrelated over this.

Does it suck knowing you're the product of a whore who i can only assume goes by the street name "Cum sock"

Does it suck knowing you're the product of a whore who i can only assume goes by the street name "Cum sock"
yes, it does suck. i don't know what her street name is.

yes, it does suck. i don't know what her street name is.
You're right she does suck

Stop, you insensitive prick. I'm trying my best not to go off on you for trying to blanket something unrelated over this.
Are you just doing this stupid joke because you still don't understand why it was wrong to go off on Freek? Are you trying to get me to ask you for proof, and then you make some "radical" and "funny" meme image that shows how right you are and that I should beg forgiveness?

You're a piece of stuff. forget off into the sewers where you belong.

i really don't know why unova is still around. i thought he would have beat it like 3 days ago

Are you just doing this stupid joke because you still don't understand why it was wrong to go off on Freek? Are you trying to get me to ask you for proof, and then you make some "radical" and "funny" meme image that shows how right you are and that I should beg forgiveness?

You're a piece of stuff. forget off into the sewers where you belong.
Seriously dude, forget you. Your a piece of stuff moron who atleast knew his mom and dad. I hope you enjoy typing on your greasy cum and cheeto dust covered keyboard and your anime mouse being dirty with semen and feces. All you do is want to be argumentive and you are so insensitive that you expect me to joke about my mom being a prostitute for drugs and me not seeing my dad in my life.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 10:51:08 PM by Badspot »

Seriously dude, forget you. Your a piece of stuff moron who atleast knew his mom and dad. I hope you enjoy typing on your greasy cum and cheeto dust covered keyboard and your anime mouse being dirty with semen and feces. All you do is want to be argumentive and you are so insensitive that you expect me to joke about my mom being a prostitute for drugs and me not seeing my dad in my life.
itt: Unova gets blown the forget out