Author Topic: I have a discord  (Read 10832 times)

Seriously dude, forget you. Your a piece of stuff moron who atleast knew his mom and dad. I hope you enjoy typing on your greasy cum and cheeto dust covered keyboard and your anime mouse being dirty with semen and feces. All you do is want to be argumentive and you are so insensitive that you expect me to joke about my mom being a prostitute for drugs and me not seeing my dad in my life.
at least mcjob is a productive and respectful human being. quit crying about your mom and dad and grow up, it's not an excuse for everything

ok can someone explain unova like i'm 16 because i have no idea what the attack is for

ok can someone explain unova like i'm 16 because i have no idea what the attack is for
wha

Of all the disgusting pussbugs I've met on these forums, Unova is the one I want to physically strangle into submission most. Looks like I already have, given his pathetic response that doesn't actually address any of my arguments.

Just stop and leave. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you. I've seen piles of stuff that wasted less air than you.

Seriously dude, forget you. Your a piece of stuff moron who atleast knew his mom and dad. I hope you enjoy typing on your greasy cum and cheeto dust covered keyboard and your anime mouse being dirty with semen and feces. All you do is want to be argumentive and you are so insensitive that you expect me to joke about my mom being a prostitute for drugs and me not seeing my dad in my life.

at least mcjob is a productive and respectful human being. quit crying about your mom and dad and grow up, it's not an excuse for everything
Get your sausage fingers off the keyboard and read what he said, he went back to my previous post and mentioned my mom being a whore and me not seeing my dad.
Of all the disgusting pussbugs I've met on these forums, you're the one I want to physically strangle into submission most. Looks like I already have, given you pathetic response that doesn't actually address any of my arguments.

Just stop and leave. Nobody likes you, nobody wants you. I've seen piles of stuff that wasted less air than you.

even though I actually was a mistake, i would not want to see the writhing pile of fat and cells you are in real life.

Get your sausage fingers off the keyboard and read what he said, he went back to my previous post and mentioned my mom being a whore and me not seeing my dad. even though I actually was a mistake, i would not want to see the writhing pile of fat and cells you are in real life.
mcjob is a loving beautiful man DO nOT ATTACK MCJOb

in this thread: unova loving loses it

Get your sausage fingers off the keyboard and read what he said, he went back to my previous post and mentioned my mom being a whore and me not seeing my dad. even though I actually was a mistake, i would not want to see the writhing pile of fat and cells you are in real life.
so when did you decide to take up the role of ultimate dumbass
why is unova getting this hate is what i mean
ok that makes a lot more sense
unova is an idiot and he deserves it

Get your sausage fingers off the keyboard and read what he said, he went back to my previous post and mentioned my mom being a whore and me not seeing my dad.
yes, but it's all in retaliation to what you're posting

you sure didnt have any sympathy for freeks dog why should we have any sympathy for you

you sure didnt have any sympathy for freeks dog why should we have sympathy for you
I don't give a stuff about freek's dog. He can always get another one. You can't replace a human.

Piss off.