What was your worst moment for Blockland Vehicle physics to kick in?

Author Topic: What was your worst moment for Blockland Vehicle physics to kick in?  (Read 1264 times)

Ahead in a race by far.

Front right wheel sticks into the ground.

Running from the cops with a ton of drug money on me at Furdle's server. My car glitched into a hill I was going up and I got launched out of the map and died. Went from being the richest guy on the server to having almost nothing.

Trying to film a short video. Vehicle decided it didn't like the ground. I never saw it again.

Running from the cops with a ton of drug money on me at Furdle's server. My car glitched into a hill I was going up and I got launched out of the map and died. Went from being the richest guy on the server to having almost nothing.
Lmao

Trying to film a short video. Vehicle decided it didn't like the ground. I never saw it again.

Funniest one yet.

I was racing in speedkart, ahead of everyone else. Right as I pulled up to the finish point my mini jeep flew out of the atmosphere. As a result, the game was overloaded or something and my graphics card caught fire. (shaders pls)

As my computer engulfed in flames, my dog freaked out and knocked it over, causing the carpet to catch on fire. I then tried to douse the flames, but it was too late. The whole house was on fire. In a panic, I jumped out the window. The rest of my family burnt to death.

Never forget.

Anything involving speedkart