Author Topic: blockchip is back  (Read 7284 times)

and if you read the last posts he has made, and his signature, you'll see he hasn't changed a bit: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=142764;sa=showPosts

well he hasn't really done anything yet and he's probably joking

he literally has four posts

give him some time

well he hasn't really done anything yet and he's probably joking

yeah this

it's dramas like this that make people assume you're too loving quick to judge

i know he's been a moron in the past months but he's not even doing anything at this point

you're acting handicapped again

>4 completely innocuous posts
>SOUND THE ALARMS, POST THE DRAMA, THIS PERSON EXISTS

at least wait until he does something, man.

idk sorry guys I just wanted to announce it so people would know but yeah your right this was kinda stupid

guys who gives a stuff if it's just 4 posts this is blockchip we're talking about here holy fuccc
it's a warning that he's returned and because people seldom change around these parts he's probably going to go straight back to his obsessive richardish ways soon

guys who gives a stuff if it's just 4 posts this is blockchip we're talking about here holy fuccc
it's a warning that he's returned and because people seldom change around these parts he's probably going to go straight back to his obsessive richardish ways soon

but people can change

this is like persecuting a previous criminal who just got out of prison because: "he could commit another crime, right?"

idk sorry guys I just wanted to announce it so people would know but yeah your right this was kinda stupid
thinking before you post is seeming to be the last thing you're doing
hold on im gonna make a drama on you based on your last 3 posts

Even if he hasn't changed there's no point in making a drama before he forgets up.

there's no need to make a drama because someone made four posts
it's stupid to make a preemptive drama on someone

but people can change
i guarantee you that he's not going to
people don't change on the blockland forums
that's why previously banned users end up with so many alts
there's no need to make a drama because someone made four posts
it's stupid to make a preemptive drama on someone
any of you guys remeber when i made that alert post on flowey because he was kent/thatguyfromtennessee