Author Topic: [DEAL] Battlefield 4 5$ and all DLC for free now on Origin until September 19th  (Read 2347 times)

https://twitter.com/BFBulletin/status/776084369572302848

All of the DLC for Battlefield 4 is now free to download until September 19th.

If you don't have the base game, you can buy it for 5$ using the promotion code "origin50"

Even if you don't have the base game, you can add the DLC to your account so that if you ever do buy the game, you have the DLC.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:04:34 AM by Rednakin »

Nice
I got banned from bf4.

Just rebought bf4 for $10
Holy stuff that's a TON of free dlc.
Thanks Red, I wouldn't have known this was going on if you didn't make a post about it.

Just rebought bf4 for $10
Holy stuff that's a TON of free dlc.
Thanks Red, I wouldn't have known this was going on if you didn't make a post about it.

what for?
I played around with some hacks and totally abused them for a few rounds racking up like 140/5 k/d a match. Realised if I kept it up i'd probably be banned and it sort of ruined the game experience by making it way easy. Plus the feeling of breaking the rules I guess. Got PB banned like a week later.

I played around with some hacks and totally abused them for a few rounds racking up like 140/5 k/d a match. Realised if I kept it up i'd probably be banned and it sort of ruined the game experience by making it way easy. Plus the feeling of breaking the rules I guess. Got PB banned like a week later.
It took you 140 aimbot kills before you felt bad about cheating?

It took you 140 aimbot kills before you felt bad about cheating?
No it was more like the thrill of breaking the rules. Which previously i'd never really done before.

i appreciate you notifying me of this greatly. now I don't have to use G2A.

Store shows the standard addition for BF4 to be $20. Where are you seeing it for $5 after the 50% off coupon?

Store shows the standard addition for BF4 to be $20. Where are you seeing it for $5 after the 50% off coupon?
Search for Battlefield 2 base game. It should be 10$ unless you're cucknadian or auscucktalian

Search for Battlefield 2 base game. It should be 10$ unless you're cucknadian or auscucktalian

The only other thing I see for $5 is the premium edition for $5 IF you have origin access, which is another $5 a month.

Still $10 isn't bad if all the DLC is free.

I paid 80 loving euros for the preorder and I only got 1 DLC
Where the noose at?

I paid 80 loving euros for the preorder and I only got 1 DLC
Where the noose at?

That was 3 years ago though, when the game was new. The other dlcs weren't even in production yet.