"Make America Great Again" - now on steam

Author Topic: "Make America Great Again" - now on steam  (Read 1297 times)

This game that mixes pixel art with digital painting requires ability from the player, by being hit you lose and must restart the level. To save america, its president assumes the front line and goes in person to defeat the terrorist forces that threaten the devastated lands of Middle East.

/dusciss

spoiler alert: this game is bad

sure is a whole lot of shovelware on steam

any game that involves with politics 99% of the time either results in just being utter stuff

any game that involves with politics 99% of the time either results in just being utter stuff
if you're gonna make a game thats gonna be irrelevant in no time why bother making it good

if you're gonna make a game thats gonna be irrelevant in no time why bother making it good

i probably have a few exceptions like political machine but that's about it

I think I know who made this, lol

More stuffty flash games on Steam, should be on Newgrounds or something.

There should be a Donald Annoying Orange strategic game where you control politics and overall USA to fight China, The Middle East and Mexico.

It would be easily better than this garbage.

More stuffty flash games on Steam, should be on Newgrounds or something.
i just realized that since newgrounds hasnt been relevant anymore all the aspiring game devs are moving to steam instead for a platform, which isnt healthy as someone who still has lots to improve as steam is an actual store instead of a gallery/showcase.
so because of that the developer and the consumer are cut short.