This game is worse than I remember

Author Topic: This game is worse than I remember  (Read 4190 times)

oh hey you're the guy that overreacted on boss battles
I'm King Smore, hi.

There's always the point where we makes mistakes.

why the forget are there so many "new" or "returning" users that say this

i swear to god i'd be a millionaire with how many times i've heard this "argument" that means literally nothing

maybe the reason people argue with you is because you don't shut your face about stuff that people either don't care about / don't want to correct

if you're going to "come back into a community" and say that "everyone's stuff now omg" then maybe instead of coming back with the attitude that you're better than everyone, you should be nice to people and maybe ask if anyone remembers you, that's what i'd do

sorry if this post seems super mean, i'm just sick of hearing: "i came back and this game sucks now!!!!" sure, maybe the community sucks, or maybe the game sucks. but actively being annoying and antagonizing towards the community that you can tell needs help isn't going to help the community, or your situation.

inb4 chainban for dismissive "ok" replies or not rip
won't happen. badspot dismisses dramas about how blockland sucks himself by banning the OP

won't happen. badspot dismisses dramas about how blockland sucks himself by banning the OP
That's not Badspot being dismissive tho, that's him banning people for breaking a rule

That's not Badspot being dismissive tho, that's him banning people for breaking a rule
he's dismissing dismissiveness

I'm sorry if this isn't supposed to be in Drama, but I felt this needed to be said.

User was banned for this post
Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone

*Joins stuffty server*
"BLOKALDN IS DAED"
*Proceeds to make drama with misleading title*

I do agree that fun servers are far and few. But OP is a moron.

badspot should be banned for being dismissive!1!

i kinda wish there were less but more populated servers.
but thats been an issue since day 1. everyone wants to be dungeon master and no one wants to play other people's stuff XD