Poll

What should I host first?

Fort Wars
5 (25%)
Blockland TeamClass
15 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: What should I host first? (Decided) (Names for BL TeamClass?)  (Read 1179 times)

I will most likely host both, but one will go first. :cookie:

(Flat) Fort Wars

What is this?
Fort wars is a gamemode where you build a fort and fight with people.

Features?
  • Teams! That's right, you can make your own team and invite people to join you. You aren't able to damage each other at all. You can also admin, kick, and even regularly use team chat to chat to your team. If you're the owner you can plant your own team spawn points in the Special brick category, they can also be personal spawn points.
  • Advanced builder mode: /ToggleBuild toggle being a builder or being an attacker, builder mode lets you build and have jets and auto equips you the tools you need; attacker clears your tools and disables jets; you aren't able to toggle builder mode near an enemy base. People attacking builders reflect 10% of their total hp back while the builder does 0 damage. Attacking anyone as a builder will automatically disable being a builder, which will clear your tools.
  • Event restrictions: In order to maintain a server it needs to have automatic restrictions, we have restricted certain events from being used, such as loops and potentially dangerous events.
  • Item spawning restrictions: In order to save your FPS we need to have no items on bricks, you should use the Player > addNewItem event.

Commands?
  • /FortWars - Gives the entire help list.
  • /ToggleBuild - Allows you to attack or be a builder.

Pictures? (Credit goes to rggbnnnnn)

* These images are from old fort wars, I will release those saves when I can (We will start a new slate with a spawn)

Blockland TeamClass

What is this?
Blockland TeamClass is based on TF2, except you only have the same weapons as everyone else (maybe I can implement a shop for class specifics and maybe a few weapons for all classes; yes these weapons will have some balance to them - Probably might require a GUI for listing stuff unless I use my website for item info)

Features?
  • Class system (like TF2)
  • Gamemodes: Team DeathMatch, Attack/Defense (maybe more later)
*This is not made yet but it will be a nice server to have
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 07:26:28 PM by Kyuande »

i personally don't like either gamemode, but nice work so far.

Fortwars is always really fun!

personally i like the idea of teamclass better
then again i am a sucker for t/dm stuff in blockland

Looks like BL TeamClass is going to be the first server. I'll eventually put up a dev server and see if people are interested in help build a map.

Does anyone have a better name for "BL TeamClass"?