Author Topic: paulthemurderer - another sector-z tard life form  (Read 17078 times)

Everyone, we are all going to die soon. And then what happens? Nothing. Dearest friends, a desperate letter from me to you. Savor life while it is fleeting, for our time on earth is so short, too short to worry about this silly discourse. May god have mercy on our poor souls.  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
do you happen to be paul's friend
because there's no way you just picked the first drama topic you saw to type this considering you bumped this a few days

Everyone, we are all going to die soon. And then what happens? Nothing. Dearest friends, a desperate letter from me to you. Savor life while it is fleeting, for our time on earth is so short, too short to worry about this silly discourse. May god have mercy on our poor souls.  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
LOL

what

??? Wtf

couldn't resist

You made the right choice buddy. Forgive God for your sins every night before you go to bed, and you should be fine.

just dont here
theres like 29849823984o38290 atheists on this site

Whew

Thank you all for your kind words  :cookieMonster:  :cookie:

what the forget is this

seriously i dont even know this guy and he decides to go and type some bs

when noah warns you about the flood and asks you to build his ark but you just drop all the planks and start yelling obscenities

were all gonna die soon repent now and love thy neighbor while thy life is fleeting  :cookieMonster:

when noah warns you about the flood and asks you to build his ark but you just drop all the planks and start yelling obscenities

were all gonna die soon repent now and love thy neighbor while thy life is fleeting  :cookieMonster:
w[hat]

what the forget
i dont need you to be my pastor

i'll go to church when ever i want

what the forget
i dont need you to be my pastor

i'll go to church when ever i want

shut your loving mouth paul this drama is about you