paulthemurderer - another sector-z tard life form

Author Topic: paulthemurderer - another sector-z tard life form  (Read 16869 times)

I can confirm that he's a loving idiot both on the forums and in-game, he's literally making these threads for forum rep.

/support x99
lmao and who are you? i dont even know who the forget you are, and you claim to know me "in-game"

SHOCKEITY GOLLY GEE WIZZ BATMAN, SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING MEAN ON THE INTERNET! WE HAVE TO FIX THIS CRIME!
it's like you didn't even try to read the rules

lmao and who are you? i dont even know who the forget you are, and you claim to know me "in-game"
Stop being so loving stupid.

yeah and everyone knows you because you're a egotistic handicap

yeah and everyone knows you because you're a egotistic handicap
thanks

badspot has given me unlimited mercy

how old are you?

seriously, how old are you

because if you think you have "unlimited mercy" from ANYONE then you have not loving entered the real world buddy

how old are you?

seriously, how old are you

because if you think you have "unlimited mercy" from ANYONE then you have not loving entered the real world buddy
the real question is, how long have you been on the internet? a loving 5 year old could read that reply and know that its a joke.

the real question is, how long have you been on the internet? a loving 5 year old could read that reply and know that its a joke.

really
how am i supposed to tell sarcasm or a joke over the internet
am i supposed to MAGICALLY know if you're joking or not with no punctuation or emotion at all

and really, 5? do you think a 5 year old will understand jokes like that?

can you just leave already because you seriously need to

remember

12 years old - joke about someone being 5
14 years old - joke about someone being 12
18 years old - joke about all the handicapped kids

remember

12 years old - joke about someone being 5
14 years old - joke about someone being 12
18 years old - joke about all the handicapped kids
this so true

I Promised myself I wouldn't post in drama.
I loving promised myself, I knew it would risk being the end of me, but I have been left no choice.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303396.0

PaulTheMurderer is so unaware, so detached and beyond help, he has posted this bullstuff, trying to victimise himself.
All he does is stuffpost and bitch, and here he is trying to play it off like the loving victim.

God Dammit, this is irritating.