paulthemurderer - another sector-z tard life form

Author Topic: paulthemurderer - another sector-z tard life form  (Read 17068 times)

I love how he is casually posting even though he is going to be permabanned when badspot comes online

paul has it ever occured to you that you should really just log off?

*jumps in through window*
hey can i watch him forum Self Delete too

*jumps in through window*
hey can i watch him forum Self Delete too

Sure bro have some popcorn

So is Paul an alt or something?

Badspot

• Administrator
So when he makes his new account, how long do you think it will be before someone spots him?  I'm predicting less than one day.  I'm not going to post how I think he'll get caught because he'll read this post and then not do it.  I'm not going to use my admin powers to spoil things, I'm just going to watch.  And don't go reporting every new account for two weeks, you have to make a coherent evidence based argument.

i'm actually 99% sure it's this one because of this
mine is shuckle squad

i'd actually rather not have you look him up
he even changed his own avatar to that channel's avatar so he was probably gonna use it for that account but he failed at making it (i'm guessing he forgot he needed another key to register)
when you try to make a new account but you fail

already a good wednesday

So when he makes his new account, how long do you think it will be before someone spots him?  I'm predicting less than one day.  I'm not going to post how I think he'll get caught because he'll read this post and then not do it.  I'm not going to use my admin powers to spoil things, I'm just going to watch.  And don't go reporting every new account for two weeks, you have to make a coherent evidence based argument.

the hunt begins

freek u totally pranked him when u said u wer gonna lock it but u actually didn't