Author Topic: Neckbeards in Online multiplayer (Douchey gamer experiences thread?)  (Read 1731 times)

This is basically my third rant about video game stufftiness.
I've seen douches in video games, that just reach levels of doucheyness unseen by man before.
I ran into many kinds as well.
I've categorized them.

THE CLASSIC richard

Basically, the "lol get good scrub" guy.
These guys infest every video game. Even non-compeitive games.
I've seen a lot, but most at least admit defeat when they die, and can be ignored most of the time

THE pusillanimous individual

Self explanatory
"Oh I'm gonna kill you! you suck! lol get rekt! ez!
Killed by melee weapon
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAEUOPGAEROGKAEMR GAAEROERIJGB[ERIJG THIS GAME IS SO UNFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR
PLAYER HAS LEFT THE GAME: REASON: DISCONNECT BY USER

THE UNBEATABLE DOUCHE

Now, there's nothing wrong with being skilled. in fact, it's what keeps most players alive. skill.
However, some skilled players turn to the dark side, and degrade all others. it especially sucks when you get the drop on him/her, and you end up being killed anyways.
forget! that must suck.
But you know what's even worse?
"Ha, maybe next time. OH WAIT LOL THAT WON'T HAPPEN"
forget these guys.

THE BROKEN loving RECORDS

oh, I just HATE talking about these friends.
*Broken_Record69 has killed you!*
Hahahaha! you mad? you mad? you mad? huh? you mad? you mad? you mad? you mad? you mad?
you mad? you mad? you mad?
JESUS forget

THE TEXT SPAMMERS

The text spammer was something brought to my attention from someone on the BLF, and I quickly realized hw many times I see this in game.
Basically, a huge friend that whenever he's killed, gets a kill, or when they're bored, do something like this
"u cant forget what you cant see"
"u cant forget what you can"t see"
"u cant forget what you cant see
"eat a cactus"

What are some of your experiences

league of legends: the thread

people will always be richards just to piss off other players

THE UNBEATABLE DOUCHE

Now, there's nothing wrong with being skilled. in fact, it's what keeps most players alive. skill.
However, some skilled players turn to the dark side, and degrade all others. it especially sucks when you get the drop on him/her, and you end up being killed anyways.
forget! that must suck.
But you know what's even worse?
"Ha, maybe next time. OH WAIT LOL THAT WON'T HAPPEN"
forget these guys.
Had a few of these on this somewhat lovely game called Dirty Bomb. Problem is, when you kill these supposed "Unbeatable" douches you basically make them go full nuclear and/or full salt mode.

Had a few of these on this somewhat lovely game called Dirty Bomb. Problem is, when you kill these supposed "Unbeatable" douches you basically make them go full nuclear and/or full salt mode.
Ugh, I know. it's awful. well, at least THEY get to feel the anger as well, though.

Semi-off topic. what is Dirty Bomb? I've ehard of it, but never seen it

im the pusillanimous individual except i tell everyone to die
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 04:57:26 PM by pefu19 »

Theres ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) guy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) who ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) keeps ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) spamming ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[Enemy team fails miserably]

Enemy: gg ez

league of legends: the thread
everything in this thread has only confirmed this

Semi-off topic. what is Dirty Bomb? I've ehard of it, but never seen it

Made by the guys who made Brink, cept its not complete trash
Similar to Brink I guess, never played it, free to play parkour-y based shooter. Really solid base game, only problem with it right now is that theyre being really loving slow on content currently but at least theyre focusing on bug fixes and balancing

I hate those skillful asshats using cheesy/easy to use stuff

I hate the guys who treat every match as if it is a competitive game. I was playing tf2 on a community server trying to give random people sandviches and I kept getting killed by the same 3 people.

Also the guys who yell at you for capping on Hightower, if you want to dm go to a community server for it.

I hate the guys who treat every match as if it is a competitive game. I was playing tf2 on a community server trying to give random people sandviches and I kept getting killed by the same 3 people.
I don't think those guys were treating the game as a competitive game, they probably just didn't understand what you were doing and were just playing the game

I don't think those guys were treating the game as a competitive game, they probably just didn't understand what you were doing and were just playing the game
I said what I was doing in chat and I was crouch walking with it out