Hip-Hop Heads Megathread - Humanz

Author Topic: Hip-Hop Heads Megathread - Humanz  (Read 30433 times)

lmao i feel the same way, like where was he going with it
kanye loves pretending he's an experimental trailblazer

lmao i feel the same way, like where was he going with it
i think i know, pretty sure it has to do with the character that is Pablo.

im digging coloring book. tis good.

the life of pablo album cover is terrible
the life of pablo itself is terrible
kanye west is an icon, a truly amazing individual, and put out some of the best music of our generation. but we honestly have to stop praising him as a great artist and recognize that he is just a pop culture/fashion icon. tlop was a statement, but in no way an intelligent work of art, and definitely produced 0 bangers

how are we not discussin anderson paak.'s Malibu album

definitely produced 0 bangers
ok now u r over stepping ur bounds

the life of pablo itself is terrible
kanye west is an icon, a truly amazing individual, and put out some of the best music of our generation. but we honestly have to stop praising him as a great artist and recognize that he is just a pop culture/fashion icon. tlop was a statement, but in no way an intelligent work of art, and definitely produced 0 bangers
i listened to the entirety of tlop and the only one i remotely liked was ultralight beam
tlop sure did spawn a forgetton of ultralight memes though

Father stretch my arms from pablo was pretty good

Gucci Mane is free off house arrest

because the internet is an amazing album

I still listen to it all the time dude, its really good till this day

i mentioned clipping. earlier, but they actually released an album earlier this month, Splendor and Misery

i know i already recommended them but they're really good im so glad i found them

underground is the stuff. nobody knows who aesop rock is, and he's one of the most talented artists in my opinion.

underground is the stuff. nobody knows who aesop rock is, and he's one of the most talented artists in my opinion.
lol like half of the popular rappers mention aesop in 30% of their songs. pretty much everyone knows who he is but he's not exactly their style

lol like half of the popular rappers mention aesop in 30% of their songs. pretty much everyone knows who he is but he's not exactly their style
really? I hope you're not talking about A$Ap.

Gucci Mane is free off house arrest
how did he get house arrest again? (also what a punishment for someone who lives in THAT house haha)

Kanye West Calls Kid Cudi His Brother & “The Most Influential Artist of the Past Ten Years”

glad to see my boy give a shoutout to my boy from the past.
scotty is now oficially a
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:02:26 AM by Donnies Catch »