Poll

Do you want Blockland 2 to be a game?

forget YEAH MAN!
Eh, sure, whatever
Idk, should I?
Nah, I don't.
wut.

Author Topic: Blockland 2 being developed by Anthonyrules144  (Read 22127 times)

I dislike this poll, there is a strong positive option, but no strong negative option.

But
Does Eric approve of this?

i hope this is a very early test model

i hope this is a very early test model
Of-course. Most of the things that are taken and shown as picture will more then likely be changed in the future.
We use the Trello page to keep track of most of this stuff though.

so what's actually going to be better in blockland 2? what's the draw away from blockland 1?

so what's actually going to be better in blockland 2? what's the draw away from blockland 1?
only differences I see is maps & shaders in one game. other than that I don't see much of a difference.

If you're gonna remake the game atleast use an engine that's not outdated

If you're gonna remake the game atleast use an engine that's not outdated

Do this please, if your gonna make a superior blockland please make it superior and also not on the same outdated engine.

Hilarious.

Aren't some of the devs known problem users? I remember anthony being the subject of quite a few dramas.

When I get home, I'll write a detailed and indepth explanation as to why I think this is a massive waste of time.

For now though, I just want to make a point that even I wouldn't try and work in an outdated hunk of stuff like Torque3D. I don't understand why you wouldn't take a modern game engine and save yourself all the effort required to polish up the core.

Hilarious.

Aren't some of the devs known problem users? I remember anthony being the subject of quite a few dramas.
yeah hes basically a huge egotistical scumbag. the people who are working with him are stupid

I'm no longer part of the project because I haven't been working on it at all (also don't have enough knowledge about writing code for games yet)

I also got school to do first before I do anything (which is why I haven't been posting much/playing games recently), so this will tear up my free time.

I'm no longer part of the project because I haven't been working on it at all (also don't have enough knowledge about writing code for games yet)

I also got school to do first before I do anything (which is why I haven't been posting much/playing games recently), so this will tear up my free time.
good idea