Author Topic: [Event] Appearance v2.3  (Read 9010 times)

This isn't 2010
you fail countin' class bub? cleary it IS 2010.

you fail countin' class bub? cleary it IS 2010.

No, its more than 2010

My prayer has been answered

what's the reason not making these output parameters instead?

what's the reason not making these output parameters instead?
because output parameters aren't static, so there would be a bunch of arbitrary parameters and it would be cluttered and stuffty
and i couldn't come up with an encompassing event for push, pop, and restore appearance
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:02:02 AM by Swollow »

fixed a console error

and a glitch with restore appearance
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:26:54 AM by Swollow »

I spawned without a headskin node - restoring my appearance made it reappear, wtf

edit: also im still getting the console error when restoring my appearance while wearing a hat
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 04:59:11 AM by Goth77 »

I spawned without a headskin node - restoring my appearance made it reappear, wtf
christ what is with this code, fixed redownload

christ what is with this code, fixed redownload
If your in the same timezone as me (EST) I understand lol it is a bit early haha

Also got a new bug report - popping my appearance made my entire headskin node dissapear :O
Restoring appearance once again gave my headskin back but I'm still getting the console error
Code: [Select]
ERROR : ShapeBase::setNodeColor() - Couldn't find node "None"
BackTrace: ->Player::restoreAppearance->[swol_eventAppearance]Player::setNodeColor->[TankPackage]ShapeBase::setNodeColor
Make sure %client.hat, %client.pack, and %client.secondPack are checked first, like how you did with %client.hip
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 05:15:03 AM by Goth77 »

its all fixed

the thing that was causing the issue all along was the accent, fixed now
headskin will be set properly it wasn't working because when the player is added there is never a call to unhiding the headskin node because by default its already visible

Alright it works but im still getting the console error from hats that can attach plumes when I restore my appearance wearing one of said hats without a plume in it

Edit: Line 210 change
else if(strpos($accentsAllowed[$hat[%cl.hat]],strlwr($accent[%cl.accent])) != -1)
to
else if(strpos($accentsAllowed[$hat[%cl.hat]],strlwr($accent[%cl.accent])) > 0)
There is no accent that is -1 since no accent is %client.accent = 0;
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 06:03:39 AM by Goth77 »

I already fixed it, you have to redownload

I already fixed it, you have to redownload

Quote from: server.cs
else if(%cl.accent != 0 && strpos($accentsAllowed[$hat[%cl.hat]],strlwr($accent[%cl.accent])) != -1)

LMAO well I guess that works too. Thanks for the updates

I don't think you understand
this line of code
strpos($accentsAllowed[$hat[%cl.hat]],strlwr($accent[%cl.accent])) != -1
this is checking the position of a string within a string, if the string $accent[%cl.accent] does not exist within $accentsAllowed[$hat[%cl.hat]] then it will return -1 setting it to > 0 would cause the opposite effect to happen and if the unless the string appeared at position 0, which it will not because all $accentAllowed variables start with "none" which won't be checked anyway since the added check is imposed in

this is what was causing the console error because I hadn't realized that all the accentsAllowed also included the "none" word which caused it to attempt to unhide that node

the added checks for %cl.hat %cl.pack etc were unnecessary