jitank is back

Author Topic: jitank is back  (Read 50117 times)

But hes saying the same thing I am which goes against your arguement. Only difference is he elaborate way better. You all still havent countered his arguement.
 I try to attend as many peaceful protest as I can.
this is some truly broken english.

But hes saying the same thing I am which goes against your arguement.

Please, can you learn to spell? I know this is extremely off topic, but please

Only difference is he elaborate way better.

Seventh is much more tolerable and intelligent than you, not to mention that he can actually explain what he's talking about

You all still havent countered his arguement.

Do I have to? Is that some superficial requirement?

But hes saying the same thing I am which goes against your arguement. Only difference is he elaborate way better.

maybe you need to realize that what makes an sjw isn't the argument itself, but how it's presented

It's funny that most of you will respond to me but not Sevenths rant. I wonder why that is...
lmao do you not see the irony in this? Remember when Tony asked you the same question multiple times and you didn't respond? Or how about other user's rants that you were like "oh stuff he's right... I'll pretend like I didn't see it."

It's funny that most of you will respond to me but not Sevenths rant. I wonder why that is...
Because he isn't loving handicapped like you, rooster chugger.

lmao do you not see the irony in this? Remember when Tony asked you the same question multiple times and you didn't respond? Or how about other user's rants that you were like "oh stuff he's right... I'll pretend like I didn't see it."
You have to remember all the offensive tribal junk that comes off Tony's fingers that I will not read. Also,  I am one person vs a stuff ton of people; I cant answer everything. I ignored all of the comments heavy on ignorance, which were the majority.

You have to remember all the offensive tribal junk that comes off Tony's fingers that I will not read. Also,  I am one person vs a stuff ton of people; I cant answer everything. I ignored all of the comments heavy on ignorance, which were the majority.
No, you ignored them because you had zero idea or evidence on how to back your argument up, and as the sjw you are, you were afraid to be wrong.

except when the only point made on the page was Tony's, is one too much to respond to, or is it too hard to respond to?

JitankIscigarette

Kind of unfortunate name for when you are a jerk user.
Since JIF really is a cigarette

A guy who has cigarette in his name has no right to bitching about hurt feelings.

He's concerned that black people are being held back because people look down on them, but he's got no problem doing so to gays.

It still baffles me that jitank could turn into a complete handicap in such a short period of time. He used to be a cool guy to talk to and play bl with. Makes me believe he's most likely just a REALLY dedicated troll.

It still baffles me that jitank could turn into a complete handicap in such a short period of time. He used to be a cool guy to talk to and play bl with. Makes me believe he's most likely just a REALLY dedicated troll.
i think it's a shared key through family

A guy who has cigarette in his name has no right to bitching about hurt feelings.

He's concerned that black people are being held back because people look down on them, but he's got no problem doing so to gays.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299033.0

He actually doesn't give one stuff about homoloveuals despite the fact they are more oppressed than him.

This entire loving topic shows he doesn't give a stuff about gay people and he continues to push his agenda that blacks have it worse,

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=299033.0

He actually doesn't give one stuff about homoloveuals despite the fact they are more oppressed than him.

This entire loving topic shows he doesn't give a stuff about gay people and he continues to push his agenda that blacks have it worse,
He's a walking talking contradiction. How quaint.