Author Topic: jitank is back  (Read 50099 times)

hey Jitank what are your thoughts on BLM slashing over 100 tires at my school today for no reason?

Badspot really needs to keep more bugspray.

Last I checked, the mosquitos are looking for a place to stick around for the winter. The less we have, the better.

hey Jitank what are your thoughts on BLM slashing over 100 tires at my school today for no reason?
grimlock I hate the little stuff as much as you but don't cross post

ot: jitank is like a fruit fly infestation, it's bound to happen and holy stuff is it annoying as forget.

Badspot really needs to keep more bugspray.

Last I checked, the mosquitos are looking for a place to stick around for the winter. The less we have, the better.
Lmfao, im dead af.

Oh yeah, theres a BLM club at my school. Its full of kids who do nothing in class but blare their stuffty "music" and complain when they're told to do something by administration.

Oh yeah, theres a BLM club at my school. Its full of kids who do nothing in class but blare their stuffty "music" and complain when they're told to do something by administration.

Sounds accurate

I go to Oklahoma, and their protests here have been a huge problem for the student body, with two fraternitys, tons of cars in the parking lot and around the dorms having their tires slashed.