Author Topic: jitank is back  (Read 50805 times)

people like you are a reason i hate gangster mondays
you're a darkie, a monday
people like you are the reason why white people shouldn't be allowed to breed

BLM= blockland maturity
wheres your BLM

Calm down wigger, repent your sinful ways against your own race or be cast into the same audience of savage Broes we call 'African Americans'

don't mind him, he makes a wacko shock value comment every other account when he falls out of relevancy. u should have been here when he called for all furries to be gassed iirc

don't mind him, he makes a wacko shock value comment every other account when he falls out of relevancy. u should have been here when he called for all furries to be gassed iirc

You're also a supreme wearing wigger that needs a good wallop, these are end times and your kind will be on the end of my rifle

You're also a supreme wearing wigger that needs a good wallop, these are end times and your kind will be on the end of my rifle
good luck getting said rifle past school security

good luck getting said rifle past school security

It's going to be so difficult to open the door

It's going to be so difficult to open the door
goddamnit what country do you live in where they dont frisk white kids at school

goddamnit what country do you live in where they dont frisk white kids at school

I live in Canada and look Asian enough to not be harassed by Stormtroopers

its still funny how you're holding that against me still and that was two years ago
also calling jitank a monday and a darkie is me just saying what his proper pronouns are
jeez...

its still funny how you're holding that against me still and that was two years ago
also calling jitank a monday and a darkie is me just saying what his proper pronouns are
jeez...
aren't you literally one of the worst blf users in history?

also sorry, let me correct myself i did not call you a wigger, apologies for me not using proper pronouns, i should've checked my privilege

aren't you literally one of the worst blf users in history?
its funny how you say that out of all people yet literally you had no self control and was addicted to this forum, and you were a stuffty user and you still are
how old are you again? 17?
shouldn't you be getting a job or something

how old are you again? 17?
im actually 7 but close enough also my blf dependency isn't comparable to your blatant autism

I'm still amazing that they let him in
Experience of drawing crumpled paper?
to be fair he is a fairly gifted artist

Itt: 2 turds ignoring the topic to argue over which one is a bigger turd