I just had the biggest stuff of my entire life.

Author Topic: I just had the biggest stuff of my entire life.  (Read 2166 times)

I can't stress this enough, but please please please, (PSA) make sure to drink water and eat enough fiber.

I just had the biggest stuff of my life. It spanned from yesterday to this morning. I just got home from school, finished my homework, and all of that. Then I had the urge to go to the bathroom, it felt big, so I prepped for it. Got my phone, some earbuds, and just sat on the toilet listening to music. That was when the situation gone worse.

I was so close to it dropping and then suddenly, it became LODGED. I started to panic, "oh man am I going to die on a toilet???", it was awful. With all my might, I tried to force it out. Each push made me weaker, each attempt made me more tired. It got to the point in which my body was using so much water to try to push it out that I became dehydrated quick. I had to call my mom to get me my water bottle. It felt awful. Liquid stuff spewing into the toilet, but nothing is coming out. I started to cry because it hurt so bad, trust me, the pain is horrendous.

It eventually went back up and I got pissed since I have school tomorrow. My dad came home and I told him if he could get me anything to help. He later came back from Walgreens with some chocolate laxative. I then went to bed with a brick still stuck in my butt. Overnight, I kept getting up to take a piss. About 5 times. It wasn't until it reached 6:15 AM and I prepared for the finale. I went to the bathroom, plopped on the toilet seat, and waited. The pain was tremendous. I was wiggling around, crying my eyes out, and just taking in the pain. I could feel my star fish being pierced as it slowly came out. I had my mom bring me 2 glasses of water. Then it started coming out, I was shaking, my body ached, and I was cold. Then finally, it dropped into the toilet. My stuff was so big since my star fish still hurts as I'm typing this.

well that was a load of crap

So, did you managed to flush it down?

you-... you should have taken a picture just so we can see how big it was h-haha :) just for laughs :) hahaha i bet it smelled really bad :) just wondering for laughs haha what did it smell like :)

no this is not a serious post, it's a reference to the /v/ yoshi egg thread.

no but srs can i have pics
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:47:17 PM by Willymcmilly »

carol had a good stuff story the other day

carol had a good stuff story the other day
link pls
you-... you should have taken a picture just so we can see how big it was h-haha :) just for laughs :) hahaha i bet it smelled really bad :) just wondering for laughs haha what did it smell like :)
the fuq is wrong wit chu ;c

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:17:52 AM by Space1255 »

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:29:59 AM by Sylvanor »

even just by reading this, it gives me shivers

So, did you managed to flush it down?
No, I picked it up with a plastic bag, placed it into another one, double tied it, and threw it outside in our waste bin.

I WASHED MY HANDS FOR 2 MINUTES AFTER, DON'T WORTY.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:12:58 AM by JBlitz404 »