[NEWS] Philippines leader Duterte compares himself to Riddler

Author Topic: [NEWS] Philippines leader Duterte compares himself to Riddler  (Read 2042 times)

isnt he autistic or something?
inb4 duterte actually browses these forums

inb4 duterte actually browses these forums

As the forum's resident Frequency, I hereby dedicate today as "Duterte Forums" day.

tagumpay granizo

Not like we had special interests in those islands or anything...

It'd be pretty ironic if they were invaded by drugged-up super soldiers.

Killing someone because they are addicted to drugs is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Don't get me wrong, I hate drug abuse and illegal drug usage, but this is not how you should be treating the addicts. Throw them in jail or deport them or something, but killing them is just wrong.

LOL

Throwing drug addicts in jail doesn't solve stuff and now you have messed up drug addicts with super withdrawal cravings that will do anything in jail for a fix.

Then they get out of jail, eventually. Nothing has changed and they will still do drugs.

Jailing drug addicts solves nothing.

I don't understand why we are jailing drug addicts and not the drug dealers. The drug dealers always get away with that stuff.

If the drug addicts wants to forget up their body, let them. I don't see why we are jailing a drug addict lol.

I don't understand why we are jailing drug addicts and not the drug dealers. The drug dealers always get away with that stuff.

If the drug addicts wants to forget up their body, let them. I don't see why we are jailing a drug addict lol.
So you're okay with killing them but jailing them is a big no-no?

The two biggest human rights issues we'll be dealing with in the generations to come will be how we handle addicts and the mentally ill. Criminally poor treatment of both are leading to so much needless and rampant crime.

So you're okay with killing them but jailing them is a big no-no?

They only do drugs to escape their meaningless existence on earth.

So we are doing them a favor.

Have you seen krokodil? It literally starts rotting your flesh and they don't care how badly it affects their body because they just want to get high and escape reality for as long as they can.

iirc krokodil itself doesn't cause rotting, the poor hygiene in which it's used can lead to the necrotic infection of the spot it's taken at.

Which, if true, just only further shows that those in poor conditions with little to no access to health care are also susceptible to drug use.

because all drug users hate life

iirc krokodil itself doesn't cause rotting, the poor hygiene in which it's used can lead to the necrotic infection of the spot it's taken at.

Which, if true, just only further shows that those in poor conditions with little to no access to health care are also susceptible to drug use.

They don't seem to care their skin is rotting though.

So if I noticed on my arm that my skin is starting to turn black and I can see my bone then maybe that would be when I would stop taking krokodil.

except when you are addicted to something, your body adapts to the drug by stopping production whatever the drug produces (endorphins, et cetera) and you become dependent on it
you might want to stop taking a drug, but you cannot or your body will no longer function properly

BUT uhurhurhurhuruhr *ech* *cough* *ech* Annoying Orange

except when you are addicted to something, your body adapts to the drug by stopping production whatever the drug produces (endorphins, et cetera) and you become dependent on it
you might want to stop taking a drug, but you cannot or your body will no longer function properly

It's your mind that forces your body to not function properly.

If you can get the forget over it you'll be fine.