God Speed Cavik

Author Topic: God Speed Cavik  (Read 2493 times)

I'm commencing the memorial service of Cavik(20061), who started playing the game a few days before me. Please press F to pay respects.

what kind of team rocket blasted off again in your head to make you think that stuffposting regularly was a good move on your part

what kind of team rocket blasted off again in your head to make you think that stuffposting regularly was a good move on your part

Sig'd

nvm dont have room

Alright sig'd for real this time
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:32:50 PM by Dragonslayer182 »

oh my GOD

loving Sig'd

Holy stuff lmao

I'm just telling you to forget off because this was completely unnecessary. I actually cared that Cavik left, loving nihilist friend.

Trying to keep my compusure on this bait considering it's coming from you.

I'm just telling you to forget off because this was completely unnecessary. I actually cared that Cavik left, loving nihilist friend.

Trying to keep my composure on this bait considering it's coming from you.
MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!
i can't tell if you're serious or not so i'll just go with it's a prank because you're neventii

MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!
i can't tell if you're serious or not so i'll just go with it's a prank because you're neventii
Nah, I'll go with I'm not baiting you when I say you should talk to someone about being so god damn insincere

what the hell is a daswiruch anyway

Whats so funny about it?
Oh, it's not.

cavik didnt leave though?
op is about as dense as a loving bromium sign so it wouldnt matter anyways