[NEW CHALLENGE] BeepBox | Mashup Idea, Read thread for more info

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: [NEW CHALLENGE] BeepBox | Mashup Idea, Read thread for more info  (Read 127874 times)

Can somebody please try to fix this?

I dont know how to make this a better song and it looks like im ruining it
the notes not lining up bugged me so i fixed that and got this, but that's down to your personal preference

Since no one tried to extend it, and I wanted to start this little game Imma repost it.
A Fallen Devil (I've decided to name it)

I spent all of today making this

If you can identify the song, you get a free cookie.
Quote for visibility - will my 8 hours of work go ignored? :(

Quote for visibility - will my 8 hours of work go ignored? :(
This sounds like something out of Shovel Knight

can people stop editing eachothers stuff

No.
Thats he point of sharing beepbox links, if you dont like them editing your stuff, download the mp3, make a dropbox link, and link that instead.

Do you have a problem with people editing other people's stuff?

No.
Thats he point of sharing beepbox links, if you dont like them editing your stuff, download the mp3, make a dropbox link, and link that instead.
the main point of sharing beepbox links is to that people can listen to them, not edit them
sure they can edit them and share them here as well but it's getting a bit annoying with just adding a different filter over the sound or changing the wave, as most of the regular editors have been doing
like if you're going to edit it at least turn it into a different-ish variant of the song instead of just like "lol i edit dis"

tl;dr: edits are fine and all but when they become numerous and low-effort it becomes annoying