[NEW CHALLENGE] BeepBox | Mashup Idea, Read thread for more info

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: [NEW CHALLENGE] BeepBox | Mashup Idea, Read thread for more info  (Read 125693 times)

BeepBox | Mashup Idea, Read thread for more info

NEW CHALLENGE: USE THIS SAMPLE TO CREATE A NEW SONG

BeepBox is a website where you can make music, whether it be ambient or an upbeat rock song, it's up to you. This website lets you create a variation of songs, and it is entirely easy to spread your song through the website so you can collaborate with others! You can also export your songs to WAV Files so they can be converted and uploaded to a variety of websites. This has to be the best and most intuitive song creating program I have ever used, and it is FREE. I Have made a variety of songs myself, and you can too! You can also modify my songs I have created. Through a variety of settings, if you are unaware with music notes and sheet music, you can just set certain settings to enable you to create music, even if you are music illiterate! Whilst some of my songs started off sounding very much the same, through a bit of messing around, and a little bit of luck and self sampling. I have created many creative songs, so instead of blabbering on lets get to the point.

Attention: Every month I will hold feature the best song made within said month.
The Best Song gets featured for all of the following month until the next winner is decided.
Original Songs
Song 1
Song 2
Song 3
Song 4
Song 5
Song 6
Song 7
Song 8
Song 9
Song 10
Song 11
Song 12 | Song 12 Extended
Song 13
Song 14
Song 15
Song 16
Song 17
Song 18
Song 19 | Song 19 Extended
Song 20
Song 21
Song 22 (Sampled Vegeta Hells Bells)
Song 23 (Sampled Super Saiyan Vegeta)
Song 24
Song 25 (Sampled Super Buu Theme)
Song 26
Song 27
Song 28
Song 29
Song 30 (Sampled Bleach - Treachery)
Song 31
Song 32 | Song 32 Alternate
Song 33
Song 34 (Sampled Megalovania)
Song 35
Song 36
Song 37
Song 38
Song 39 (Sampled Megalo Strike Back - Toby Fox (recreated by BlockyBuildingBro) - Original Post )

Non-Original Songs
Piccolo's Theme - Bruce Faulconer
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped Theme - Josh Mancell

Feel Free to Edit these songs and Repost your edits here!
Just copy and paste your URL, preferably linking it to text, rather than posting a giant wall of text.
But Remember, You can start from scratch and create interesting songs as well, you can also go ahead and recompose pre-existing songs if you can read sheet music.​

BLF Beepbox community bulletin board:
I am now taking requests. be it original songs, already made ones, or somethind idgaf just request

This will be part of an upcoming challenge, but basically, I'll be making pixel art images, and everyone will have to try and make music to match each of the pixel art images.
Alright, also, if you want to submit your own pixel art to be used it has to be in one of the following resolutions
160x144 (extra points if you use only 4 colors, excluding background colors.)
256x240 (again, extra points if you only use 16 colors)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 05:17:05 PM by Master Matthew² »

remove the double spacing between the links and put them in a 'quote' thing and we're all set

remove the double spacing between the links and put them in a 'quote' thing and we're all set
could you explain that a bit better please?

this is like the 6th thread

put
them
this

finally, a cohesive megathread for beepbox

this is like the 6th thread
put
them
this

Done and done.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:10:45 PM by Master Matthew² »

attempted to make metal crusher and it ended up sounding like something from luigi's mansion
aaaa

attempted to make metal crusher and it ended up sounding like something from luigi's mansion
aaaa
make every note half its length

aaaa
Alright, this is my pretty basic edit.

Alright, this is my pretty basic edit.
ho stuff man, you've got a real ear for percussion
though out of curiosity, because i did this all on my phone, do you need a computer with the right clicking function in order to make different instruments (like the percussion)
make every note half its length
i had realized way too late that the tempo slider only went up so high and didn't feel like redoing it :L

An 80s song, The Brazilian by Genesis

i already posted this on the other thread but since i don't have time to make any thing else right now i decided to share it here too. let's get beepbox going again

ho stuff man, you've got a real ear for percussion
though out of curiosity, because i did this all on my phone, do you need a computer with the right clicking function in order to make different instruments (like the percussion) i had realized way too late that the tempo slider only went up so high and didn't feel like redoing it :L
Not to my knowledge, but you would definitely need a mouse for more complex music that involves lowering the sound of certain notes, due the the fact that
when you lower a sound you hold you're click, can't really click, hold and drag on a phone, atleast not on one i've used.

is this where i can dump songs
-snip-
Absolutely, also nice Totaka's Song in the first one!