Author Topic: Agree or disagree, humanity sucks.  (Read 5751 times)

life isn't fair, kid.
seems like you're a bit of a cynic, honestly. having a positive and constructive outlook on life has generally helped human society improve, and 'its not worth it' has never been a mindset to help with the problem of humanity's innate flaws. the only way to provide worthwhile opposition to evil is to oppose it, not meet it with apathy and nihilism.

Disagree, Humanity is able to exist side by side countless other humans and species, we have weapons that could destroy the entire planet yet we don't use them. There are people that dedicate their lives to helping animals and people they don't even know to live better both physically and mentally. There are just so many great things humans can and should do that it out-weighs the negatives by a long shot.

I'd say Humanity is doing pretty damn good for a species that evolves from apes.

still people who dedicate their lives to great things are still unhappy, they just live a fantasy land.

The universe is going to eradicate itself or entropy is going to set in and all life will die regardless. We're just along for the ride, no matter how short lived it is. You have no direct influence over what people on the other side of the globe are doing, so don't waste your energy worrying about it.

Humanity is awful sometimes and life sucks more often than not. Just a fact of life, so learn to cheer yourself up.

okay now you're just being pretentious

call what you like.

I hate the nature of self-awareness and identity. If anything, I look forward to death - a permanent retirement from this purposeless state called "existence".

still people who dedicate their lives to great things are still unhappy, they just live a fantasy land.
to live a worthwhile life is not necessarily just to be happy. life is generally much more complex than hapiness or unhappiness.

I hate the nature of self-awareness and identity. If anything, I look forward to death - a permanent retirement from this purposeless state called "existence".
i look forward to death cus it means i wont be living in a world with people like u lmao

the sun, meteors, and black holes can destroy the earth a lot faster than humans can, so space sucks

baby's first existential crCIA

You have no direct influence over what people on the other side of the globe are doing, so don't waste your energy worrying about it.

I'm not worrying about it. more of speaking up about it.

buddy you're screaming into an unforgiving void. its not worth your time.

the sun, meteors, and black holes can destroy the earth a lot faster than humans can, so space sucks
baby's first existential crCIA

space sound too generous to do that. (sarcasm)

call what you like.

I picked up and dropped this type of thinking in 6th grade.
You're not the first, I think everybody knows humanity is kind of stuff to some degree. Or certain parts of it at the very least.