Author Topic: I'd like some feedback on my youtube videos  (Read 1153 times)

Hey everyone, I've posted about my channel here before, but I wanted some feedback on my two most recent videos, thanks. You can point out things you like/dislike and things I need to approve on. Please post just constructive criticism here and not in the comments of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbX6PKfb9L8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMK8szvwIL4

from the first few seconds, i really like your FPS

i found it p amusing
also yeah the framerate is damn good

from the first few seconds, i really like your FPS
Are you referring to frames per second?

i found it p amusing
also yeah the framerate is damn good
Thank you very much.

try to have something near the beginning of the video to really catch the attention of the viewers.
spice the videos up with some different games/content that makes you unique
i like how your intro doesn't take up half of the video, but it does look just a lil silly

i do appreciate that you have a more mature approach and there's nothing annoying to watch. just some dudes having fun.

try to have something near the beginning of the video to really catch the attention of the viewers.
spice the videos up with some different games/content that makes you unique
i like how your intro doesn't take up half of the video, but it does look just a lil silly

i do appreciate that you have a more mature approach and there's nothing annoying to watch. just some dudes having fun.
Thanks for the feedback, Could you elaborate more on the hook in the begging to catch the attention of the audience,  just so I can get ideas.
Also would make the intro less silly. I had 0 experience with intros(I used adobe after effects) when I made that one and didn't want to use a pre-made template like a lot of channels do when starting out.

Anyone else have any feedback on my videos?

I think you have quite a bit of potential here. Try and find something to differentiate yourself from guys who just forget around in GTA with voicechat and use clickbait titles, though, because thats sort of the vibe i'm getting from these videos. Nice 60fps though. Mmmf.

I think you have quite a bit of potential here. Try and find something to differentiate yourself from guys who just forget around in GTA with voicechat and use clickbait titles, though, because thats sort of the vibe i'm getting from these videos. Nice 60fps though. Mmmf.
Thank you, and yeah it's hard to find that differentiating factor.