Jiggee ddoser.

Author Topic: Jiggee ddoser.  (Read 9188 times)

I had no idea that key sharing was even remotely bannable.
what

You know  when you buy the game (on the website), it displays a few terms and rules, one of them obviously stating ''do not share keys''

Plus it should be common knowledge that sharing keys is basically a way to bypass having to buy the game, which in itself is a form of piracy, which is not a good thing to do lol
Steam has its own official tutorial on how to share games and accounts with other people. I'm seriously confused on how Blockland is the only game you can't share with other people without having it completely revoked from your library.

You know  when you buy the game (on the website), it displays a few terms and rules, one of them obviously stating ''do not share keys''
what percentage of people who bought bl actually read the tos though
1%?

what percentage of people who bought bl actually read the tos though
1%?
iirc The TOS is like a webpage that you click the checkmark box on (like the BLF one) and it tells you like 3-5 short yet important rules

WHEN THERES SOMETHING STRANGE
IN YOUR FORUMHOOD
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

WHEN THERES SOMETHING MALICIOUS
IN YOUR FORUMHOOD
WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

Sorry for double posting- I was trying to edit but I messed up. RIP joke

the guy actually has a point, stop bandwagoning on him please

he did not know the rule. he should only be warned since it wasn't on steam

Jeez, lol.  Definitely banning this guy from my own server.

/support

he should only be warned since it wasn't on steam
especially when he shared account with jiggy

either way im inclined to let path slide on this one. I've sometimes befriended people who are absolute douchebags elsewhere; some of them even well enough to consider sharing steam acc's with. i guess technically path broke the rules, but it wasn't with any sort of malicious intent or with the intent of making money or enabling someone else to do malicious/stupid things.