Author Topic: Jiggee ddoser.  (Read 9179 times)

http://image.prntscr.com/image/469925b2be184e1db322773221ebe822.png
He sent me another IP (which is my actual IP) so I censored it.

He probably got your IP from joining your server.

Yeah, youre right that you can pull the IP off the server since the server is public

What is Jiggy's beef with Blockland anyway?

he got called out by badspot and he started acting childish

pay me what you owe me and ill take down these images jiggee \ : ^ )

Alright, I want to get a few things straight before people start throwing stuff at me:

This is my account that Jiggee did this on. Jiggy approached me a while ago explaining how he quit blockland. Given the fact that I'm good friends with him, I decided to be kind and let him use one of my accounts. Even though he's not doing anything particularly malicious on this account, i'm starting to see that he might go back to his old habits of stuffposting or hacking someone's server. I right now changed the password on my steam account so Jiggy no longer has access to blockland. If he wants to play again he'll need to buy his own account, and then it'll become his problem.

I just want to state that I do not support or condone his behavior, and I take all responsibility for anything Jiggy has done prior to my changing the password.
Goodbye

what?
Aren't you gonna get revoked for sharing account?

Aren't you gonna get revoked for sharing account?
That's a bannable offense?

sharing keys is revokable

you deserve it if you share it with jiggy of all people lol

Alright, I want to get a few things straight before people start throwing stuff at me:

This is my account that Jiggee did this on. Jiggy approached me a while ago explaining how he quit blockland. Given the fact that I'm good friends with him, I decided to be kind and let him use one of my accounts. Even though he's not doing anything particularly malicious on this account, i'm starting to see that he might go back to his old habits of stuffposting or hacking someone's server. I right now changed the password on my steam account so Jiggy no longer has access to blockland. If he wants to play again he'll need to buy his own account, and then it'll become his problem.

I just want to state that I do not support or condone his behavior, and I take all responsibility for anything Jiggy has done prior to my changing the password.
Jiggy won't change. Just like everyone else, if they hate Blockland enough to DOS servers on it once, they'll most likely do it again when given the chance. Why the forget would you give him one of your Steam accounts if you already knew that he spammed research all over the forum not too long ago?

oh stuff i never actually realized

i never actually shared keys, i just let him use my account that i never actually use. I didn't know sharing steam accounts was now revokable