Author Topic: Jiggee ddoser.  (Read 9186 times)

Jiggee came on my server and posted some random IP Address then proceeded to talk about ddosing, let me just supply you with some proof.

IP Censored to prevent IPLookup.

Hello everyone I'm Luthorious from the log's /support

i'm about to beat the literal stuff out of jiggy, not because he's being a cunt again, but because he's actually using my account to do this

Alright, I want to get a few things straight before people start throwing stuff at me:

This is my account that Jiggee did this on. Jiggy approached me a while ago explaining how he quit blockland. Given the fact that I'm good friends with him, I decided to be kind and let him use one of my accounts. Even though he's not doing anything particularly malicious on this account, i'm starting to see that he might go back to his old habits of stuffposting or hacking someone's server. I right now changed the password on my steam account so Jiggy no longer has access to blockland. If he wants to play again he'll need to buy his own account, and then it'll become his problem.

I just want to state that I do not support or condone his behavior, and I take all responsibility for anything Jiggy has done prior to my changing the password.

Alright, I want to get a few things straight before people start throwing stuff at me:

This is my account that Jiggee did this on. Jiggy approached me a while ago explaining how he quit blockland. Given the fact that I'm good friends with him, I decided to be kind and let him use one of my accounts. Even though he's not doing anything particularly malicious on this account, i'm starting to see that he might go back to his old habits of stuffposting or hacking someone's server. I right now changed the password on my steam account so Jiggy no longer has access to blockland. If he wants to play again he'll need to buy his own account, and then it'll become his problem.

I just want to state that I do not support or condone his behavior, and I take all responsibility for anything Jiggy has done prior to my changing the password.
I still dont approve but atleast you came out about it and tried to fix it while you can, so you have my respect there.

OT: Judging by the fact that the IP begins with 10, I think its a private IP Address used in LANs, and cant be used to identify computers on another network
Think of it like the 169. used when your computer cant talk to a DHCP server, and 192.168

So as far as the IP in OP is concerned, since its a Private IP I dont think it can be traced
Someone feel free to correct me if Im wrong though

Also its worth noting that the IP of the server can be accessed by anyone, so him simply posting the IP of the server is not malicious at all. However, the fact that he even suggested that he wanted to DDOS shows me that he's too immature to have my account.

Also its worth noting that the IP of the server can be accessed by anyone, so him simply posting the IP of the server is not malicious at all. However, the fact that he even suggested that he wanted to DDOS shows me that he's too immature to have my account.
Yeah, youre right that you can pull the IP off the server since the server is public

What is Jiggy's beef with Blockland anyway?

He said why he wanted to do it was because he wanted more money

He said why he wanted to do it was because he wanted more money
the hell

a public ip address never starts with 10.1. that doesn't mean that jiggy isn't an starfish though

the hell

Like he wants to investigate people for people for money

if he gets another alt, the real question is:
is he gonna post the same research as last time?

if he gets another alt, the real question is:
is he gonna post the same research as last time?

What do you thing lmao