Blockland 2 being developed by Vitawraprules144 and Kenko

Author Topic: Blockland 2 being developed by Vitawraprules144 and Kenko  (Read 3888 times)

Blockland 2 being developed by Ad Bot and Badspot

Can we implement a Blockland Gold membership system?

ITS SO JELLO-Y I LOVE IT

Is this supposed to be some kind of a sick joke? Because this topic really flops.

I would think that a lot of people keep beating on a dead horse, with this stuff about Gold Membership, and Adventure Mode and stuff like that.

I would think that a lot of people keep beating on a dead horse, with this stuff about Gold Membership, and Adventure Mode and stuff like that.
Yeah, stop it.

Well this has gone too far.

Blockland 2 being developed by Ad Bot and Badspot
tbh it would be amazing timing if badspot just came out with "Blockland 2 being developed by Badspot and Rotondo" out of nowhere

tbh it would be amazing timing if badspot just came out with "Blockland 2 being developed by Badspot and Rotondo" out of nowhere

Don't jinx it. We all know that Badspot doesn't really care to update the game. Even if he said something like that, all he'd do was make us look like schmucks.

Is this supposed to be some kind of a sick joke? Because this topic really flops.

Don't jinx it. We all know that Badspot doesn't really care to update the game. Even if he said something like that, all he'd do was make us look like schmucks.
what's up everyone, raging edgelord here to ruin everyone's fun

The kind of physics blockland always needed!

Well this has gone too far.
you're only saying that because you and ant are buttbuddies

you're only saying that because you and ant are buttbuddies
At least you think we still are..

At least you think we still are..
Why did you upgrade to richard buddies

what's up everyone, raging edgelord here to ruin everyone's fun

How am I edgy? I'm stating a fact. If I wanted to be edgy, I would've lost something 10x longer than what I originally posted. You're the one here looking for a scapegoat.