Why isnt this game dead yet?

Author Topic: Why isnt this game dead yet?  (Read 8061 times)

"Man I wish Badspot would put more stuff I personally want into a finished game"
"Man I wish Badspot would put the content he's been teasing into this 'evolving' game"

Face it, RTB is gone, and the servers are all similar, the only reason any one buys blockland is so they can be on the forum. For this forum wasn't here, neither would we. But hey, that's a theory, a lame theory.

Also for reals, this game is still alive because people play it, simple.

some of us are still trying to get their $20 worth out of this game.

This game is epic. The epic minigames, epic rpgs, and epic horror games are what truly what keeps this game alive.

Somehow this image was on a meme website.

Because, there is a unique feel for playing Blockland and, they keep playing this game and build off other things of Blockland.

I bet in 5 years it will have degraded to "carcass that is quivering with maggots"
Most of the intelligent users leave and it soon gets dominated by scrubs.

I bet in 5 years it will have degraded to "carcass that is quivering with maggots"
Most of the intelligent users leave and it soon gets dominated by scrubs.
And i'll still be here to watch as it all burns to the ground

it soon gets dominated by scrubs.
if you're using the word "scrub" in 2016 then clearly this scenario has already begun

"Man I wish Badspot would put more stuff I personally want into a finished game"

I don't think you can call blockland a finished game. People constantly create cool new stuff on their servers... maybe we should call it a game engine instead.

if you're using the word "scrub" in 2016 then clearly this scenario has already begun
called it

why arent you dead yet
Idk, I ask that question too sometimes

I don't really play on any public servers anymore (if you see Death Phone's Sorcemander of Salcery XYZ, that's where I am 99% of the time I'm on Blockland), so as long as the game is playable, I'm happy.

I honestly don't think the game will permanently end anytime soon. Maybe 2 more years or more.

die hard fan base

that fan base plays for numerous reasons

to be the best builder, the best eventer, the most popular, the best death matcher, the average guy, the average girl, one in search of friends, one seeking an outlet

these players are what make up blockland, and are the reason why this game isn't dead yet

There are so many threads about Blockland dying, games almost dead etc.

EDIT: It's one of the most unique games I've ever come across. If updates come along, the game might just revive itself.