27 (34.6%)
90s
7 (9%)
00s
13 (16.7%)
10s (aka my taste is stuff)
16 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author Topic: What is the best decade of music?  (Read 4673 times)

/title

I had a debate with my family so I must now get a general consensus

none of them
time period has nothing to do with music
other than some genres were popular and some didn't exist at the time

oops i put 00s i meant to select 90s

also you said that liking the last decade of music means you have stuff taste so im meme mad now

IMO 80s but I'm not overly picky with music

I exclusively listen to historic Gregorian chanting, none of that mainstream crap. If you listen to any music made past 900AD you have stuff taste in music.

I'm special.

I think for me it has to be between the 50's and 60's because the music back then was perfection. I mean you won't get music like This or This anymore. Anything from the 50s or 60s I'll listen to but the 90's was amazing for rap you got albums like Enter the wu-tang, The infamous, Illmatic, Me against the world and many more

00s - 10s, but that's because of certain music genres like orchestral and video game music. I usually only listen to those genres, I rarely ever like modern music.

There's a lot I like from all decades, but I think 90's as a vague genre is my favourite even if there's a lot of silly trash in there too.

every decade has some great music, but for me it'd be hard to choose between the 60's and 70's

I vote for '00's' but I feel like I'm only saying that because I grew up in the 00's
90's and 00's are the best for me since it seemed to be a time where a lot of people were trying new musical concepts and making interesting, different stuff
I'm probably making this up (or ignoring the fact that maybe every year has a stable amount of people doing the same thing) but it just feels better for some reason

my favorite bands are releasing some great stuff this decade, so...

80's and 90's had my favorite stuff