Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]

Author Topic: Blockland Glass Hosting Service [Closing]  (Read 55553 times)

i was skeptical of the service at first but you really blew my expectations out of the water. sad to see the service go, and i'm confident you'll do great work in the future whether that be for blockland or for a real life job

out of curiosity how much does it cost to get servers to use for hosting, and how much is the rent for it? what i'm trying to say is what are the costs

out of curiosity how much does it cost to get servers to use for hosting, and how much is the rent for it? what i'm trying to say is what are the costs
if you're hosting only like 1 server, it'd be like $5-$10 month depending on who you buy from and if you're wanting to use windows or not

i was skeptical of the service at first but you really blew my expectations out of the water. sad to see the service go, and i'm confident you'll do great work in the future whether that be for blockland or for a real life job
I swear to God gyt don't leave. It's posts like this that show how nice you can be, we need more active users like you