Author Topic: Red Dead redemption 2 has been teased  (Read 1758 times)

There is literally a thread I made on the front page about this. Can you not read?

Please make a PC version
PLEASE MAKE A PC VERSION
PLEASE MAKE A PC VERSION

There is literally a thread I made on the front page about this. Can you not read?
Your thread is simply titled "Red Dead" if you're excited about an obvious teaser for an awesome game, it's extremely easy to overlook that title.

Red Already A Thread Redemption

Red Already A Thread Redemption

That just had Rockstar's logo on red background. This has cowboys in it, which means confirmed tease of Read Dead Redemption 2.

That just had Rockstar's logo on red background. This has cowboys in it, which means confirmed tease of Read Dead Redemption 2.
spectrum?

Still convinced it's the new Bully sequel

Still convinced it's the new Bully sequel

The cowboys will get beaten up by Hopkins in the next teaser.

Your thread is simply titled "Red Dead" if you're excited about an obvious teaser for an awesome game, it's extremely easy to overlook that title.
Nobody knows if it's Red Dead Redemption 2. I simply put "Red Dead" because I don't know the loving title of the next game.
I put the cowboy image before this was posted.

i doubt it will be "Red Dead Redemption 2" as "Red Dead" is the series name. They more or less closed off the story of red dead redemption so expect a different set of characters in a different time period and a different title.

red dead 3*
yep pefu got in before i did

i feel like this one's just gonna be called Red Dead

i doubt it will be "Red Dead Redemption 2" as "Red Dead" is the series name. They more or less closed off the story of red dead redemption so expect a different set of characters in a different time period and a different title.
yep pefu got in before i did
Looks like it's the guy's gang pre-red dead redemption
But this is all actually just the GTA Online Cowboy update

Red dead refreshment images have been poppihh up from rockstar
Cant be arsed to find em