Author Topic: Likely will be moving this year. // Q/A About Me  (Read 586 times)

Hiya BLF.

This is a little thing saying that I'll be moving back to my childhood home in Northeastern Texas. (Near Denton and stuff)
I wont reveal where I did live, for safety.

my Current High-School is absolute HELL for me. I hate public Schools entirely. I hate the crowds, I hate the classrooms, I hate the stuff-ass teachers / Substitutes you almost always get. (I got lucky with my teachers this year)

Thankfully I can get HomeSchooling at my Childhood home, which will be a savior for me, and my little brother. Because it'd be a 4 hour bus ride (to and from).

My family plans on moving in November - December. Which means there will be a gap where I wont be able to browse / Interact easily w/ all of you. I've loved living here, where I do now (in roughly central TX), but the town is going to hell because of a Company's HQ is being put here.

Wish me luck, Forums.

Tl;Dr: I'm moving to my old house, upgrading the house, living there for several years till Arkansas property is done, etc.

Edit; Might as well also have this as a Q/A about myself. Go ahead and ask questions. Jokes are appreciated too. The Q/A is for all of you to get to know me a tad better.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:18:11 AM by MTrRxx »

welcome back to the texas squad brother

welcome back to the texas squad brother

I've lived in Texas all of my life (Except for 3 days in Florida because of a vacation)

Man I H8 the heat.

Will you yeehaw all day and shoot your revolver at the sky for no reason?

how long ago did you leave your childhood home

Will you yeehaw all day and shoot your revolver at the sky for no reason?
Wish i could, pard'ner.
how long ago did you leave your childhood home
I left back in 2007(?) to move westward. Ive been here since the move.

I still have the rest of today to Answer questions. So just pile up Questions, and I'll Answer when I can.