Nintendo Switch Revealed

Author Topic: Nintendo Switch Revealed  (Read 22042 times)

new pic of switch lookin great

[img ]http://cdn.redmondpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Top.png[/img]
Who do you think you're trying to trick?

That's clearly an Xbox Portable

"new pic"
image is from December 2015

i just came to realization that loving monster hunter on the switch would be goddamn amazing

i just came to realization that loving monster hunter on the switch would be goddamn amazing
Capcom actually announced they have an unnamed Monster Hunter game coming out at the same time as the Switch. Launch title?

forget after watching/hearing some people talk about the nx more i'm getting a little hype burst but i feel like this hype is going to build up so much and people's expectations are going to rise so high that there will be nothing but disappointment and "aw this could've been so much better" when it's actually released
this happens with every hyped thing ever and it's probably gonna happen again i'm afraid

10/10

I cant tell what you're trying to show.

EDIT: oh I finally figured it out. It's clipping through his shirt. I also noticed the tracking on the upper left of the screen is weird.
This is my main argument when people say "but look it's running skyrim". obviously the screen images are simulated. heck, in the trailer you can tell a mouse is being used for the skyrim dragon bit.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 12:19:02 AM by Steve5451² »

King boo mk8 dlc is all i care about lol

i'll say it again, wasnt the switch early in development years before the wii u even released

i'll say it again, wasnt the switch early in development years before the wii u even released
uh
maybe?

post a source next time, buddy. you're starting to sound like tony.

Nintendo (and probably most hardware manufacturers) start development of the next console after the last one gets released.

I don't think so.

Anyway I'll be buying this console only because of Mario.
They promised everyone the new big Mario title on the Wii U but it never happened. Instead we got a cheap knock off that is Mario 3D World.
Super Mario Galaxy 3 had a chance to shine on the Wii U, instead make way for another dumb sequel to New Super Mario Bros and an off-brand 3D Mario game.

mario 3d world is great though, and super mario maker was successful as well

3d world was fun if not piss easy
im too bored of it to get to champions road though