Whats your favorite book

Author Topic: Whats your favorite book  (Read 2101 times)

My favorite book is 101 ways to bug your parents its a novel about a kid making a list of ways to bug your parents and he sell it to other kids for the money.

milkweed, warhorse, and book thief are all really good

the alchemist is pretty good too but i was required to read that so i dont count it

the hobbit/LOTR as well
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 10:29:59 PM by Khaz »

a life for a life is really good

The Case of Charles Dexter Ward - Shorty Novella by HP Lovecraft
If actual books, then probably the Necronomicon - Best Weird Tales of HP Lovecraft

I don't consider myself all that well read but I think The Giver was one of my more memorable favorites.

I don't consider myself all that well read but I think The Giver was one of my more memorable favorites.
I remember the Giver. Was pretty interesting, but I never understood the very end. Did the Author intend for that to happen, as a sort of Cliffhanger?

I remember the Giver. Was pretty interesting, but I never understood the very end. Did the Author intend for that to happen, as a sort of Cliffhanger?
It was open for interpretation, but not really a cliffhanger

Fifty Shades Of Grey, Doctor who series.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 10:41:32 PM by Parlydogs22 »

I don't fully remember the book, but if you mean when the protagonist and the child reach the village, then I'd assume what Nonnel said, that it was just open for interpretation what happens from there.

While we're on the topic of The Giver, I'd just like to take a short moment to say I was slightly disappointed in the movie adaptation.

One that's an outlier that I found really interesting was the Artemis Fowl series.

That being said, I rarely read anymore.

all the game of thrones books

IT by Stephen King is gripping as hell, couldnt put it down the first time i read it
im also a huge loving nerd and love over-brown townysing Gatsby

I'm not much a reader since I have a horrible attention span when it comes to paying attention on a book, but if I had to choose, probably one of the Warrior Cats books

One of the few books that I've read and actually enjoy a bit lmao