Author Topic: Missing Sequence, (again)  (Read 2052 times)

So, pretty the run down, is; I tried to join The Sir Rolfe servers and right before Datablocks would load it would "timeout" and give me a message saying:

(Missing sequence base/data/shapes/player for base/data/shapes/player/m.dts)
      I tried to take a screen shot, but for some reason it wouldn't work.

We also figured out it could possible be a Add-on causing this issue, because he loaded up the server without Add-ons (AKA, only defaults) and I was able to load fine and spawn. Then, he just now loaded up the Add-ons and i tried joining again that I got that error again.

Is there something I could do to fix if it happens to not be an add on?

Edit: So, I uninstalled and then deleted anything left over. I was able to re-join with out a problem.
      But, i went to put all of my add ons, screenshots, and Saves back. It started happening again as soon as I put a small grouping of Add-ons, to see if it would cause it again. Low and behold it happened again.

Going to attach my Console Log from the last time it crashed. Also, it loads CDN Files, then when proceeding to Datablocks it stops and gives that/this error.

I think the addon is badly coded.
The path links to a folder only the creator probably has instead to the normal shape.

If you want a quick fix without contacting the creator, you can create the file yourself.
But it will mean nobody else will be able to join as long as they didn't do the fix themselves.

Go to your blockland folder and follow the path described:
base/data/shapes/player

The create the folders:
for base/data/shapes/player
(don't forget the space before "for base")

And copy the file:
\base\data\shapes\player\m.dts
to the newly created folders

This or let the server owner modify the path in their addon.

I think the addon is badly coded.
The path links to a folder only the creator probably has instead to the normal shape.

If you want a quick fix without contacting the creator, you can create the file yourself.
But it will mean nobody else will be able to join as long as they didn't do the fix themselves.

Go to your blockland folder and follow the path described:
base/data/shapes/player

The create the folders:
for base/data/shapes/player
(don't forget the space before "for base")

And copy the file:
\base\data\shapes\player\m.dts
to the newly created folders

This or let the server owner modify the path in their addon.
do not do this

the "for" is part of the error message

the host messed something up and only they can fix it so it works for the clients who connect

If it's something that only I have then no one should be able to connect, but as he was attempting to join people connected loaded and spawned with out a hassle. I am willing to help with this topic by supplying images. Though we need to know if this happens on all servers

Though we need to know if this happens on all servers

Like I've said to you over Discord PM's, this did occur when I tried to join Eon's server awhile ago. But today it seemed to fix it self because i was able to join the server today. Though, that it happened twice already, I'm sure it will happen again eventually. I'm kinda curious if anyone else has received this error or w/e it is.

I havr this issue rarely on any server (mainly Crown's and Kong's) and I haven't figured it out yet.