Eon - 'research' shocking + nuisance

Author Topic: Eon - 'research' shocking + nuisance  (Read 11683 times)

people say /support because the OP has already said all of the info and everything else for them and they just want to acknowledge the OP that they support the information given. i don't understand the issue here with "adding anything else" to it. if they just add "what a cunt, /support" it's not going to be any different
okay but /nosupport is an entirely different thing

okay but /nosupport is an entirely different thing

i'm not talking about /nosupport though

i'm not going to be forced in the conversation of not giving a reason to /nosupport because it's clearly obvious you should give a reason why. if i'm talking about /support being an acknowledgement and you don't have to give a reason why i think it's clear that i'm putting an imaginary/implicated statement that, yeah, you should probably explain your /nosupport.

really saying /support and /nosupport without adding anything else is a pretty dumb thing like at least just briefly say why you do or don't support it
but your attitude towards not even wanting to say why you don't support and how you don't have to say why is even worse
yeah this is why I stopped saying /support and /nosupport

yeah this is why I stopped saying /support and /nosupport
Yeah, I guess I could see why doing these fake commands
would be stupid and pointless and take away from the actual points being made.

I collected a list of 70+ different posts saying a useless one-liner followed by /support or /nosupport and was going to make a big ass drama about it, but then I remembered drama topics are useless and dont effectively get points across at all. People should start getting banned for it.

I did this all in less than a month that's how excessively stupid it is.

Imho there is nothing wrong with saying /support if you add in context along with the post

I collected a list of 70+ different posts saying a useless one-liner followed by /support or /nosupport and was going to make a big ass drama about it, but then I remembered drama topics are useless and dont effectively get points across at all.

*Deep breath*

*Exhale*

*Fill a glass of water*

*Drink about half of it*

*Swallow*

*Clean tongue*

Then just what are you doing in a drama topic, you fool?!

Imho there is nothing wrong with saying /support if you add in context along with the post
actually that just makes it worse because it means that someone put actual effort into saying absolutely nothing

actually that just makes it worse because it means that someone put actual effort into saying absolutely nothing
what

How come when someone says they support something, and they give reasons as to why, means "absolutely nothing?"

wat

what

How come when someone says they support something, and they give reasons as to why, means "absolutely nothing?"
"/support this guy is a loving richard" is literally the exact same thing as "/support" except you put more than a second's thought into it
the drama section isn't a democracy, we're not signing a petition to banish someone from the internet. 99.9% of the time you can easily tell who's in the wrong and just saying "the accused is an starfish" contributes a whole lot of nothing to the topic considering it was obviously restated time and time again in the op