Author Topic: Eon - 'research' shocking + nuisance  (Read 11664 times)

what i mean b.i.g is your history and numerous alts proves that anything said from you shouldn't be taken seriously.

You use accounts from way back as a peg leg to ignore the facts and call me an idiot?

You use accounts from way back as a peg leg to ignore the facts and call me an idiot?
you can't look at someone and ignore his alts. I don't know much about about you B.I.G but one way employers and people use to get a impression of new people is by looking at their record. You can't ignore the defining fact that you were banned on numerous occasions.

I would sound like a richard if you said this if you just came back but from looking at your posts and what people think of you in this drama would justify.

Sometimes making a "Fresh start" will result in your past coming back to haunt you, and to be honest your history and current behavior haven't changed much.

can like the discussion on op go in the drama on him

You owe me a reason.
OK, sure don't post the reason cause 'i aint owe you stuff'
You are hiding something, aren't you?

If I had something to hide, it would've been revealed sooner than later.
And in any event, I don't need context. This entire wackjob of a thread is more than enough summarization. Plus, there isn't any rule regarding drama as to how I'm supposed to give a reason.

As I said, I don't owe you stuff. But I can still stuff on you.

If I had something to hide, it would've been revealed sooner than later.
And in any event, I don't need context. This entire wackjob of a thread is more than enough summarization. Plus, there isn't any rule regarding drama as to how I'm supposed to give a reason.

As I said, I don't owe you stuff. But I can still stuff on you.
is the thread a wacjob or are you because tbh the thread is perfectly fine

is the thread a wacjob or are you because tbh the thread is perfectly fine

Revert to the OP and earlier posts.

Revert to the OP and earlier posts.
are you an idiot or what?

i dont care if the OP is a problem user. thats irrelevant to contents of the OP.
i wonder if you even read the OP or did you just see that B.I.G. posted the thread and you discarded everything the original post had to offer.

please re-evaluate yourself before you and everyone else who is using his past as a way to derail the thread look stupid while simultaneously ignoring the fact that eon was pulling some bullstuff

are you an idiot or what?

i dont care if the OP is a problem user. thats irrelevant to contents of the OP.
i wonder if you even read the OP or did you just see that B.I.G. posted the thread and you discarded everything the original post had to offer.

please re-evaluate yourself before you and everyone else who is using his past as a way to derail the thread look stupid while simultaneously ignoring the fact that eon was pulling some bullstuff

I'm not ignoring any fact about how Eon is doing stuff. But I am not obligated to support this drama in any way.

so you acknowledge that eon did stuff but you don't support the drama which points out exactly that.
do you realize how mind-numbingly dumb that sounds

so you acknowledge that eon did stuff but you don't support the drama which points out exactly that.
do you realize how mind-numbingly dumb that sounds

Let me put to you like this. My stance, I don't support either. Both are wrong. Eon's a half-baked joker, and B.I.G.'s a roosterroach. Plain and simple.

I'm not ignoring any fact about how Eon is doing stuff. But I am not obligated to support this drama in any way.
except you can't exactly just say something is dumb and leave it at that
if you're going to say "nosupport" you're obviously going to have a reason, if you just dismissed everything because op is who he is then you're stupid

really saying /support and /nosupport without adding anything else is a pretty dumb thing like at least just briefly say why you do or don't support it
but your attitude towards not even wanting to say why you don't support and how you don't have to say why is even worse

really saying /support and /nosupport without adding anything else is a pretty dumb thing

people say /support because the OP has already said all of the info and everything else for them and they just want to acknowledge the OP that they support the information given. i don't understand the issue here with "adding anything else" to it. if they just add "what a cunt, /support" it's not going to be any different