Author Topic: Eon - 'research' shocking + nuisance  (Read 11665 times)

doesn't warrant a drama

doesn't warrant a drama
that too like it's a bl discord

what were you expecting? rated g chat?

doesn't warrant a drama
if someone immediately spams gay research on a new discord as soon as he sees it then it's certainly a problem, it's fairly warranted to me regardless of who it is

10+ for nice drama layout

doesn't warrant a drama
wrap it up guys, the authority on creating dramas says it's not warranted

honestly this drama is evidently just a byproduct of the two disliking one another and can't maturely forget off from each other

if someone just spammed gay research in my discord i'd just remove them from the discord and be done with it and carry on my day. honestly it's no big deal imo
blf drama stays in blf drama

Dismissive post.
based on context i think he was responding to me but even then it's not a bannable post

lets also remember that OP is flowey/chadmavrick

A mentally diseased nimrod ignores the fact there's already 20+ Blockland-related Discords (most of which I'm in) and creates a new one without any kind of moderation or rules in place, and then leaves the invite lying around in the open.

Regardless of whether or not the research is bad, when you get Sugar to be your moderator with known wankers in the house, that's just begging for trouble.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your handicapped soul.

anyone else starting to find mcjob's satire increasingly more annoying

i need to stop

anyone else starting to find mcjob's satire increasingly more annoying

i need to stop
no, he has a point

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your handicapped soul.

Why do you always have to go full-on angry and not know where the word comes from and what it means?

no, he has a point
NOEDIT: you do too though, I completely agree with what you said

Why do you always have to go full-on angry and not know where the word comes from and what it means?
the word handicapped means mentally slow, do you know what it means