Eon - 'research' shocking + nuisance

Author Topic: Eon - 'research' shocking + nuisance  (Read 11791 times)

didn't you spam research/gore/text when you Self Deleted on the forums through your previous accounts? what gives you a right to complain
do forumcides of that manner result in becoming BoS? every forum Self Delete user i can think of are BoS.

you should just apologize for spamming his discord if you havent already

I love how Eon tried to flip the script by making a drama on him an hour later. That's some grade A comedy gold right there.

>eon: does some forgetstuff, gets called out for forgetstuff, apparently lies about doing said forgetstuff, calls someone else handicapped for calling you out on forgetstuff

you're not looking good here bud
Eon's done this before too. It's like he makes himself believe he's not a total moron by calling other people out for being moronic.

didn't i already explain how i was not lying? why do you keep saying i was
well i read ike's response which he stated that you "attempted to lie" about it

im not repeatedly saying that you're lying- in fact i only said it once and I used the word "apparently" which doesn't confirm that you lied about it at all so

to be frank this is why i support this drama

didn't i already explain how i was not lying? why do you keep saying i was

It's called backpedaling, not explaining. There was no other way to interpret it beyond you getting caught with your pants down and no real strategy to deal with it.

The mental gymnastics people are pulling to turn this on OP when he did literally nothing wrong is mind boggling
I mean, most people have just said that it wasn't really needed. Eon is 100% in the wrong, but OP should just chill. Some people are more rude about it, but that's because OP is being pretty irritating, with posts like this:

This drama was made to warn other Blockland Discord owners to watch out for Eon. This drama was needed.

think of the CHILDREN eon there are KIDS here
what gives you a right to complain
it isnt just just about notorious its about those in the discord as well

I don't owe you stuff.
I dislike B.I.G too, but leaving /nosupport with no context isn't a good idea.

I don't owe you stuff.
Ok, then don't post useless garbage in his drama topic.

I don't owe you stuff.

You owe me a reason.
OK, sure don't post the reason cause 'i aint owe you stuff'
You are hiding something, aren't you?

mcjob is over the top a little but flowey deeper than i am

i dont get it damp what do you mean

i mean eon didn't lie about doing it, i'm pretty sure in the discord thread he and others (me included) were just fooling around
as soon as this thread popped up he straight up admitted to it, i don't know how people are missing that considering it's one of the first posts on this damn thread
I mean, most people have just said that it wasn't really needed. Eon is 100% in the wrong, but OP should just chill. Some people are more rude about it, but that's because OP is being pretty irritating, with posts like this:

except that's a 100% fair argument that actually turned enn's view of the drama...? if someone robs two houses they're bound to rob another