Poll

Re-export the pipes bricks to fix the valve clipping through?

Yes, do it - new mods or big updates to old mods can wait.
8 (72.7%)
No, it's not important enough to stop development of other addons.
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Conan's Addon Topic - New: Event_doRandomEventInterval  (Read 21485 times)

Last addon topic: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=297512.0

Pipe Bricks
Version 1.0

Potential use image: http://puu.sh/rSpYh/978718efa8.png

Originally made for DrenDran's farming server, intended to be released after the server went up. Since the progress on the server seemed dead, I decided to release it before the server went up.

There's a couple farming-server specific bricks included, past the basic pipe bricks. The valves and sprinkler bricks are door bricks. The valve bricks stick through the pipe when closed to allow them to fully close off sight through the pipe.

Icons by Mr. Noβody. As seen on Sylvanor's cruise ship build.

Download
Icebox
Version 1.0

Originally made for DrenDran's farming server, intended to be released after the server went up. Since the progress on the server seemed dead, I decided to release this before it went up.

Door brick without correct collision on the ramped open portion. Not likely I'll ever fix in the future, but if anyone wants to for me (and knows how to do .dts collisions) feel free to contact me.

You can also build within them - the floor and second level of the icebox are aligned to the brick grid so you can put props inside without weird clipping.

Download

Safe Bricks
Version 1.0

Originally made on commission for Profitopia, intended to be released after the server went up. Since the progress on the server is dead, I am releasing this now with permission from commissioners.

Comes with two safes: the rotor safe and the keypad safe. Both are door bricks, and have mostly correct collision.

You can also build within them - the floor and second level of both safes are aligned to the brick grid so you can put props inside without weird clipping.

Download
Script_RaycastingOffTools
Version 1.0

Versions of the default tools that ignore unraycasted bricks. Use /tr, /toggleRaycasting, /toggleRaycast, /toggleToolRaycasting, or /toggleToolRaycast to switch between using default tools and raycasting-ignore versions. You can keybind it; i suggest ctrl-r. Can also spawn as separate item.

Requested by UngaBunga (MyNameIsYou)

Download

No-Face
Version 1.0

As seen on Halloweenfest!

Requires Pecon's Grim Reaper death mod for particle effects. Download it here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=286665.0
May update later to remove this dependency.

Comes with a consume item that can only be used by No-Face. Click on a player with the item equipped to consume them.

Right click to dash for a brief period, and spacebar to jump. Both have cooldowns of 5 and 2 seconds, respectively.

Download
Hat_NoFace
Version 1.0

A simple No-Face hat that works using JakeBlade's Hatmod.

Download

Bot_Dog
Version 1.0

Comes with sounds. Dogs periodically bark; as a dog, you can bark by clicking.
Ingame name is Shepherd Dog, to differentiate from Phydeoux's.

Made originally for a Pload's Prison Escape remake. Not sure if that will ever get done.
Dog attacks tumble players, and dog bots have 150 health, compared to dog players having only 100 health.

Sounds are from Arekan

Download
Winchester Shotgun
Version 1.0

My first attempt at LOD animations; the pump animation in first person is different than in third person. Style heavily inspired by Carbon Zypher's unfinished and unreleased shotgun.

Sounds taken from Insurgency

Download

Script_DiscardItem
Version 1.0

Quick S&R script request - when holding an item, use /discard or /discardItem to delete the item you are holding without dropping it.

Download
Event_doRandomEventInterval
Version 1.0

Lets you trigger events relay-style with a random delay range as specified in the number boxes. Times are in milliseconds, and the order of the numbers in the boxes can be whatever.
Minimum time is 1 millisecond, maximum time is 30 seconds.

Download

For those who want to, since someone asked...

I also do commissions - talk to me over PM, Discord (ConanBuchanan#4327), or Steam, if you have me there.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 02:55:52 PM by Conan »

pipe down some of us are trying to sleep!!

this is actually really cool tho nice

I could use this for HL map recreations...

this seams great, do they only function as door bricks or can they transport water?

Big topic edit incoming - I'm doing a dump of some addons and quick one-off requests i've fulfilled in the past.

this seams great, do they only function as door bricks or can they transport water?
really bad pun - needs a stronger connection to the topic of pipes itself.
no i did not include water physics or simulation with the pipe pack - they are simply props.

Oh damn.  Do they work like doors?  Also maybe some inverted valves n' stuff for ceilings in a ship?

Oh damn.  Do they work like doors?  Also maybe some inverted valves n' stuff for ceilings in a ship?
yeah, i'm gonna update the second pipes picture to include the full set of bricks.

these bricks are pretty smokin

topic has been updated. let me know if there's any broken or incorrect links.

more addons to come later.

Icebox
this is a cool brick
Safe Bricks
it's a safe bet that this is useful
Script_DiscardItem
i'll be sure not to discard this add-on

sry i'm legally obligated

it's actually really neato that you can build in the iceboxes and safes

gr8 shut ur valve ur not funny

Wow, amazing work! I didn't even expected that it's possible to make safe-door-like bricks and possibility for placing stuff inside them.

Very very nice, dude!

HEY YOU DIDNT GET PERMISSION FROM ME
you have permission
but hey that safe is pretty dope isn't it ;)

he y... ... i feel like we're missing something important in the OP