Poll

Re-export the pipes bricks to fix the valve clipping through?

Yes, do it - new mods or big updates to old mods can wait.
8 (72.7%)
No, it's not important enough to stop development of other addons.
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Conan's Addon Topic - New: Event_doRandomEventInterval  (Read 21484 times)

dog bot has weird bug when chasing ppl tho
it likes to turn around randomly and run backwards

also it has some hardcoded damage-on-contact which makes it unreleasable

i might fix it eventually

edit:
uploaded all addons to glass, and replaced download links in OP.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 03:53:43 PM by Conan »

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:15:39 PM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

Those commands are way too long for normal usage, should be a keybind or /tr at most

Those commands are way too long for normal usage, should be a keybind or /tr at most
can do - i'll push the update through glass

I also am not good to type long word

but seriously is it possible to make it so that this also works with the duplicator

I also am not good to type long word

but seriously is it possible to make it so that this also works with the duplicator
ask zeblote; should be a small enough change to finish in a day.

I added a check for it but it'll take a while for the next dup update

Update! Still to be approved by Glass moderators, but it should be up soon.

Script_RaycastingOffTools
Version 1.0.1
+ Added /tr and /ttr to the list of servercommands that toggle the tool settings
+ Added keybind to toggle tool settings (default is Ctrl-R/Cmd-R)

The update can be downloaded through Glass/Support Updater. Redownload the addon if you downloaded it before yesterday to get updates through Glass.

Loving them bricks!!! Love how you can actually build inside them. I tried doing that but I never knew how to, tried making a fridge

Loving them bricks!!! Love how you can actually build inside them. I tried doing that but I never knew how to, tried making a fridge
lol, literally isWater = true as part of the datablock. Not sure how to get them to support bricks though - you can build inside these but they wont support bricks like modter does.

Hey there, i've got two new addons for you today!

No-Face
Version 1.0

As seen on Halloweenfest!

Requires Pecon's Grim Reaper death mod for particle effects. Download it here: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=286665.0
May update later to remove this dependency.

Comes with a consume item that can only be used by No-Face. Click on a player with the item equipped to consume them.

Right click to dash for a brief period, and spacebar to jump. Both have cooldowns of 5 and 2 seconds, respectively.

Download

Hat_NoFace
Version 1.0

A simple No-Face hat that works using JakeBlade's Hatmod.

Download

ASDJFGKISDKJGHERVFDHVERTJKFGD KVYGFRE

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSJDAJFDSDJ SDFASDJFAFDXHDSJGWX

Wait-- for the pipes, can't you make the valves not clip by changing the end shape of the valve in a more round fashion?

Its because of the 4-way pipes. the octagon of the pipe is pointy-side-down. By the time I realized it was a bad choice, it was already too late.

I could possibly edit and reexport every pipe if enough people complain. or just modify the valve to not actually fully shut off the view through the pipe.

I'll put up a poll and if it gets enough votes i'll redo it. but that will mean i can't work on the XCOM weaponset update, previewed in this post from the 3d modeling topic.

xcom weaponset remodeling
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 02:04:00 AM by Conan »