hey can we like chill with all the discords being made

Author Topic: hey can we like chill with all the discords being made  (Read 6078 times)

seriously what's with this place and discord like there has to have been at least 20 by now

I wanna to be part of some of these discords because I heard there is really chill people in there.

seriously what's with this place and discord like there has to have been at least 20 by now
blf causes a lot of discord

Yeah, and apparently trying to make a semi-professional discord with a proper thread only leads to people posting dismissive bullstuff.

Yeah, and apparently trying to make a semi-professional discord with a proper thread only leads to people posting dismissive bullstuff.
to be fair this wasn't a really good time to put another one up

what seth said, and also the name "unofficial blockland discord" has some history tagging along with it

It's also a bad time because Eon could just jump on one of them and spam research.

what seth said, and also the name "unofficial blockland discord" has some history tagging along with it

Wait, what exactly do you mean?

It's also a bad time because Eon could just jump on one of them and spam research.
your climbing a hill you can't climb

Wait, what exactly do you mean?

Remember when you didn't read my drama on Eon and only hated me because of Eon's drama on me?

fish tank counts as bad administration
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you're a funny forgetin guy my dude