The Ultimate Blockland Discord - Discord is Closed Forever!

Author Topic: The Ultimate Blockland Discord - Discord is Closed Forever!  (Read 6774 times)

have you even joined the server?

have you even joined the server?
with roostersuckers like you in it do you think I'd want to?

with roostersuckers like you in it do you think I'd want to?
This

The complaints I was hearing about the Blockland Discord servers is that they're were so many bad ones that had no staff dealing with it, no moderators, no admins, not even a helper who could do little things, just the host and the people. So basically you heard about all the stuffty little discords appearing and decided to add another one into the mix.

#5 The games channel is for casual talk, don't start using it for CS:GO team chat, no one wants to hear that, and CS:GO has that built in already. So you're not allowed to talk about games in the games channel?
#6 The garbage channel is for garbage people, if you go in there beware, that's where the @problems can still send chat messages! Having a role that just segregates people sounds like a very demeaning and idiotic idea, just kick or ban them.
#7 Try not to mix and match chats too much, this isn't as much of server rule, as it is a rule of thumb, because this can lead to embarrassment. Someone talking about games in another area than the games place isn't embarrassing, and if it isn't a rule why categorize it as one? Mix-matching chats isn't an issue so don't treat it like one.
#9 I can add and remove any voice or chat channel at anytime. Makes sense, but it isn't needed if you don't let people have their private corner or make a stuff ton of rooms. Keep it simple and effective.
#10 If you own a thread on the forums, and you want a private chat/voice channel, PM me and we can discuss. see #9

lmao whoever lets bedpost become an admin might aswell let amirali and betelgeuse be admins aswell

the fact that the word "ultimate" is in the title makes me want to avoid this at all costs

why did you make notorious big a helper
also why did you make another discord
also why did you think this was a good idea
also why.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 08:31:28 AM by TableSalt »

lmao whoever lets bedpost become an admin might aswell let amirali and betelgeuse be admins aswell
you act like you know betel

you act like you know betel
well, given that he just recently spammed the forum, I'd say it's pretty reasonable for literally anyone to say he wouldn't make a good admin