[Vehicle] SailBoat

Author Topic: [Vehicle] SailBoat  (Read 11818 times)

How do you model the hull? I've always tried to make a boat hull but I screw it up.
Haha that's the whole point, I screw up so many times making it and then you keep editing it until you're happy with it

Fast water vehicles ain't a good idea, they flip really easy and they fly if you're facing up
oh :c

The outside of the yacht looks EXTREMELY bland imho, maybe try using the knife tool to add in stripes and such to give it some color and make it look not-bland

you can add windows with boolean/knife project to cut them out, and apply a transparent texture on them.

When I said windows I meant the glass, I already know about the boolean tool thanks

When I said windows I meant the glass, I already know about the boolean tool thanks
kk
well glass is just a material with transparency checked off, and the actual texture file being partially transparent.

It's all fixed guys! releasing tomorrow once I've added some design to it

Really sorry guys for the delay
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 05:55:55 PM by Daniel.S »

Fast water vehicles ain't a good idea, they flip really easy and they fly if you're facing up
you could make it a bot like rowboat, but thats not as cool :(

This would really make a nice vehicle to use for my Blockland videos, thank you.

I'd release but I'm at work. Sorry guys

I joined the server and you were afk in a roof of a yacht are you ok