Author Topic: Grand dad has finally been put to rest  (Read 1740 times)

it's primarily a channel for music theory practice, and remixing - there are many genuinely great
Can you elaborate on "ripping"? I thought whoever is making the videos just downloads a soundfont from the internet and copies a song from another game.

boo hoo how dare people have a different sense of humor
snip
i love the irony in these posts

didnt the owner say he was going to end the channel several weeks ago? i doubt its finally ended but another ploy for attention

I can't believe people still find this funny.
ur not one to complain about lowbrow humor with a columbine joke in ur signature

i love the irony in these posts

didnt the owner say he was going to end the channel several weeks ago? i doubt its finally ended but another ploy for attention
no it's over now pretty sure
they were just getting their last few rips out late

Can you elaborate on "ripping"? I thought whoever is making the videos just downloads a soundfont from the internet and copies a song from another game.
the term "rip" itself is borrowed from the real GilvaSunner, who actually extracted music from various videogames and uploaded them on his channel.  siiva borrowed that term because they masqueraded as him when they first started, and it kinda stuck

the "ripping" (read: remixing) is basically them loving with the original song in one way or another - usually to throw in a joke that's relevant to either the source material or the channel itself, or just mix it with a song (or multiple) the artists thought fit in pretty well

the channel did end - at this point they're just slowly uploading left-over videos they couldn't show off in time
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:58:39 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Wait what?
What meme is this?

not having a gay old time here, loving damnit

a grand finale for the grand dad.

jesus christ
rest in rest in rest in rest in rest in [size=0pt]rest in rest in pieces