Author Topic: master matthew  (Read 8924 times)

so i'm really exhausted rn and matthew's apology absolutely lit up my day
thanks man

I'm suing him for ear rape

this guy pissed me off from day one just based on his stupid ass avatar, to be honest. his humor is pretty bad too, as basically everyone has already said. glad to finally see other people feeling the same way.

/support

this guy pissed me off from day one just based on his stupid ass avatar
this guy gets it

Did you just say you were politically incorrect? Lol

No one likes SJWs either hold onto your real opinions or keep quiet. No PC here.

No one likes SJWs either hold onto your real opinions or keep quiet. No PC here.
qft

I have realised now that my political stances were politically incorrect, and hurt the feelings of others, and as such, I have locked my threads that could lead to me hurting anyone else.

No you're just super loving annoying

I have realised now that my political stances were politically incorrect, and hurt the feelings of others, and as such, I have locked my threads that could lead to me hurting anyone else. I'm sorry, I should have known better, but my privilege put me so high up I couldn't see what I was doing wrong. Jokes like mine were very offensive, and I should have thought harder.
I should have seen how tribal and bigoted Annoying Orange really is, he won't ever do anything for us, for anyone but himself. This is why I have realigned to be for Hillary Clinton. She will make history as the first women president, she will finally stomp out loveism and maybe we can end this damn feud between everyone. I shouldn't have stepped past these boundaries, I'm generally sorry. Annoying Orange is not fit to be president, he goes up and blabbers without reason or explanation. Hillary gets to the point on her subjects, where she is going, what she is doing and how she is going to do it.

But politics aside, I should have never supported Milo's bigoted and unfortunately self hating view points. I feel sick that I even wrote an entire thread glorifying his deplorable behavior. There was definitely a reason he got banned on twitter. If I can all, just stand away from hurtful words and actions that lead this world of hate, I can make up for my mistakes. I know I will never be able to undo what I said, I shouldn't have taken this path. The only reason I did was because I was mad with those around me and thought that taking the opposite position would fix it, it didn't. I see that now, I hope I can get back to protecting the speech of those who don't wish to hurt others, and punishing those who use it for hateful acts.

I hope I can make it up to everyone.

this stuff has to be a copypasta or something, there's no way that this is real

this stuff has to be a copypasta or something, there's no way that this is real
if it wasn't before, it is now

I have realised now that my political stances were politically incorrect, and hurt the feelings of others, and as such, I have locked my threads that could lead to me hurting anyone else.

There is no way he is being serious. Even if he is this is an insult to anyone that isn't an SJW.

I have realised now that my political stances were politically incorrect, and hurt the feelings of others, and as such, I have locked my threads that could lead to me hurting anyone else. I'm sorry, I should have known better, but my privilege put me so high up I couldn't see what I was doing wrong. Jokes like mine were very offensive, and I should have thought harder.
I should have seen how tribal and bigoted Annoying Orange really is, he won't ever do anything for us, for anyone but himself. This is why I have realigned to be for Hillary Clinton. She will make history as the first women president, she will finally stomp out loveism and maybe we can end this damn feud between everyone. I shouldn't have stepped past these boundaries, I'm generally sorry. Annoying Orange is not fit to be president, he goes up and blabbers without reason or explanation. Hillary gets to the point on her subjects, where she is going, what she is doing and how she is going to do it.

But politics aside, I should have never supported Milo's bigoted and unfortunately self hating view points. I feel sick that I even wrote an entire thread glorifying his deplorable behavior. There was definitely a reason he got banned on twitter. If I can all, just stand away from hurtful words and actions that lead this world of hate, I can make up for my mistakes. I know I will never be able to undo what I said, I shouldn't have taken this path. The only reason I did was because I was mad with those around me and thought that taking the opposite position would fix it, it didn't. I see that now, I hope I can get back to protecting the speech of those who don't wish to hurt others, and punishing those who use it for hateful acts.

I hope I can make it up to everyone.
wtf i hate Annoying Orange now

all of these are in non presidential centered threads
noedit: these are all from the last two days alone excluding the last one because I was sick of looking at his posts