Author Topic: master matthew  (Read 8928 times)

he isnt bright but it looks to me like op is stuffting on him because he holds opposing political opinions
that and matthew's awful sense of humour.

He's not the worst, but if he doesn't straighten up soon he's gonna get the boot. /support

he isnt bright but it looks to me like op is stuffting on him because he holds opposing political opinions
u realize i wrote shillary in OP right? theyre both stuffters. all i want is the election to be over so ppl stop bringing that stuff up everywhere

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293925.msg8933142#msg8933142
every time ppl bring this random ass badspot post about me up. its been a year since i last got banned. my last two being in the middle of when i abused drugs n stuff against depression. that stuff aint fair lmao

he's dumb

case settled, product closed, end of discussion everybody that's a good damn day of work let's go home

Not seeing the problem here. It seems to me that he just has opinions that you don't like. He's not stirring up drama or trying to piss people off. Chill out.

yea i reread the drama and OP is in the wrong

/nosupport

He needs to tone it down a little is all

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293925.msg8933142#msg8933142

its more likely than you think
Yeah but if he created this drama only because he wanted to stuff on his political views, there would be more than 3 quotes in the drama that relate to it

I just think that assumption is a bitfar fetched

it's much less of 'disagreeing with his opinion' and being sick and tired of him stuffting up threads with his conspiracy theory bullstuff

like six times now he's droned on about some sort of evil ploy of clinton's that he found out about, and then gets personally insulted if you imply that he's full of it

He asked me to send him pictures of my wiener

He asked me to send him pictures of my wiener

lol not surprised

who hasnt
[/quote

people with dignity or disinterest in his weewee

duh

he reminds me of the Duck Quackington or whatever the name was
timezones, blame them