Author Topic: Jack Noir's Add-On making service (Pay what you want!)  (Read 6406 times)

ya sure give me $100000000000

Quite cool that you are doing this. Keep up the work!

Badump, this is still alive!

Has anyone else used this service? I want to make sure this is legit so I don't get scammed

You won't get scammed. Jack is reliable and makes high quality stuff.

Has anyone else used this service? I want to make sure this is legit so I don't get scammed
Yeah Jack is serious about what he does. He made me a dueling mod based around Armageddon's miniature one. You add player-made maps, multiple duels at once, any weapon, etc.
It had a few bugs, but he was there to help me out and fix them for me.  He still helps me with it whenever other bugs arise. He's dependable and his pricing is good too. That's hard to come by with coders on Blockland these days.

Thank you for making me the add-on I needed.
I'll definitely come back to you if I need anything done.

Just curious about your work. Are you able to make models outside of Blockland?

Just curious about your work. Are you able to make models outside of Blockland?
Perhaps, but I don't have any experience with that sadly.

i can model for a small fee of $1-2 per or free if i feel like it

maybe even non blockland stuff but that would need some discussion

wow dude make your own topic!!!!11

Sellout

Sellout
shameless sellout

im a con man

anyways jack noir underestimates his ability to model. he's pretty good at it but doesn't think so himself. the complex weapon pack was entirely modeled by him iirc, or at least the garand rifle and ammo.

anyways jack noir underestimates his ability to model. he's pretty good at it but doesn't think so himself. the complex weapon pack was entirely modeled by him iirc, or at least the garand rifle and ammo.
It's not that I underestimate myself it's just I usually prefer to code stuff rather than model, though when planets align I do make some models.
Also I want to re-model Complex Weapons completely at some point since all of the models were made in MS3D instead of Blender